• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shuckleberry

Wiggly Fren
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I need a precious little Prompto bean to write with. Will happily double as anyone else from the crew in return. I prefer action and adventure with romance subplots, and all gender pairings are welcome!

I tend to write longer responses, so would prefer a partner that enjoys taking their time as well. Not necessarily novella, but a couple paragraphs (per character) at the least.

I don't reply daily, and I don't expect you to. We're all busy. I'm likely to respond closer to once a week or so.

I have some ideas to alter the story a bit and make things interesting, and would love to spend some time brainstorming before the RP begins to make sure we're all having a good time.

I intend to use an OC and am super OC friendly in general. :]

Please PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back