Video Games FFXIV?

xCelestex

SCHOLAR OF FINE FARTS
Anyone here play FFXIV?

I've reached endgame and as much as I can to Eureka with the new patch release, I'm also kind of grasping at straws with what other end game content that could occupy my time. Anyone got any suggestions?

Hiya! I do play, but not as much as I wish I could; I fell behind in content because of work. How's the new patch so far? How's Eureka? I was pretty stoked when I was reading the patch notes a while ago.

Sorry I can't offer much so far as suggestions since I'm behind ^^; I do have a friend who plays religiously and she says she's all caught up. I asked her what she's up to and she said she just finished OS8 God Kefka with her static group last week, and she just does weekly Savage for now and is still leveling up crafting/gathering. You all done leveling?

Hiya! I do play, but not as much as I wish I could; I fell behind in content because of work. How's the new patch so far? How's Eureka? I was pretty stoked when I was reading the patch notes a while ago.

Sorry I can't offer much so far as suggestions since I'm behind ^^; I do have a friend who plays religiously and she says she's all caught up. I asked her what she's up to and she said she just finished OS8 God Kefka with her static group last week, and she just does weekly Savage for now and is still leveling up crafting/gathering. You all done leveling?

Where did you leave off? The story get's really good, which I think is expected from FFXIV at this point. (Of course, I'll always have a soft spot for Heavensward.) Eureka is a completely different combat system. It's somewhat similar for leveling system to Palace of the Dead (if you're familiar with that), but I think it's around level 10 that if you die your level gets completely reset. (The reset happens when you choose to repawn back at the starting point, if someone happens to rez you then you're OK.) You start off at level 1 and have to rotate between certain elements for certain mobs/enemies. For the actual area, it's an exploratory one like The Diadem.

Your friend is waaaay to hardcore for me lmao. I haven't done the savage raids yet. I haven't finished leveling every class to 70 yet, but it's something that is so grueling to me right now that I like to leave it as something to pass the time with. Otherwise, I get too sick of the game that I avoid playing it for a long time haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back