• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ▄ ▌FFXIV Search (canon x oc) ▌▄

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Hi! Recently got a big craving for this after recently getting back into playing. I have two OCs I could use, though! Anyone interested should blast me with a PM because I'll love you forever for it o/

Rules

So, right off the bat, I'm into Canon x OC pairings and doubling. Happy to write whatever you want for your end, but this tends to be my preference for me.
On that note, I also prefer MxF for myself as well -- again, willing to write anything for you <3

I tend to be very wordy, but can't give any concrete numbers. Think multi-paragraph, sometimes reaching novella length if I'm feeling particularly awesome that day.
I ask for a decent grasp on the English language, but we're not writing essays for grades; we're here for fun :D

No real limits for myself, but tell me yours! I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
I've got ADHD. My mind is all over the place, and sometimes I forget to check this site. Frankly, Discord may be better to keep in contact with me -- I'm happy to give this at request!

----

So, super into FFXIV. I've played all the expansions, though haven't quite done the post-Endwalker stuff yet. Tell me how far along you are so that I don't accidentally spoil anything! I'm happy to plan around wherever you're at. Character wise, I've got experience writing for Emet-Selch and Estinien, though the latter I've only had the chance to do once now. I feel like I should be able to write for just about any, though, and I'm happy to give anyone a chance!
For me, I'm interested in either Magnai (Yes, that uber loser Little Sun, him. He Who Can't Get Girls. I don't understand why, but he's my favorite lolol ), Thancred, or Estinien.

While I do like romance being involved, I love world building and plotting. AU or otherwise, I'd love to hear any ideas you might have! I'm happy to throw out thoughts for things, though I can't quite think of any at the moment. Love to hear yours <3

Last edited:
Ayo! I been itching for a FFXIV prompt. Though it's been years since I touched Stormblood, so I may not be the best Magnai/Little Sun.

Looking back, the formatting of this post disgusts me greatly but I am too lazy to change it v-v

Back at it again, free time to write again, running on too little sleep whoo \o/ Updates to progress, I beat Endwalker, but haven't really done the post-expansion stuff yet, still gushing about my wol and all of the scions, and trying to figure out how much I can with the least human contact possible 👍

Bump!
I swear, every time I take a break from this game and come back its an all new bout of trying to convince myself to que for dungeons again lolol

Hey! Not sure if you're still looking for a FFXIV writer to partner up with, but I'm interested! I'd also love to write Magnai, that sounds like a blast. Feel free to PM if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back