• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FFXIV oc x canon search

hollow.moon

I'll knuckle punch you right in your gotdam throat
Hey there! I am searching for someone interested in an oc x canon roleplay for final fantasy 14!

I prefer to roleplay over discord, but we can roleplay on site as well! Whatever you prefer :3

I can roleplay as any canon character, my preferences are Zenos and Estinien! Can take place at any point in the story, I am fully caught up to 5.4, if you are not please let me know.

My only rule is that you must be 18+

If you are interested or have questions send me a message over discord (hollow.moon#3459) or on here!

Hello there, i doubt you're still active but i'll give it a go. Are you still interested in a FF RP ? ^^

Not sure if you're still active seeing as this call is like...three years old but may as well give it a shot! If you're still interested feel free to hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back