• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

II Vice II

READ ME PLEASE!!!: I haven't played the remake. I'm not sure what they've changed in it, and I'm going off all the original games. I’ve played/watched everything from the original compilation.

Hey hey, stranger. Lil about me: I'm 23F and live in the central time zone if that matters to you. I'd love to find a long-term partner who I can get to know and we can bounce ideas off each other. Long-term partners are even more important than long-term RPs to me, if that makes sense. What I mean is, if we've spoken for awhile, it's nice to be able to start up multiple RPs with the same person so that even if something isn't working, we can figure something else out.

Important stuff
-I will only write with partners who are at least 18. I prefer 20+.
-I can usually post pretty frequently. I try to do at least one post every other day. If it’ll be more than three days, I’ll make sure to let you know.
-I usually write between 4-8 good sized paragraphs depending on the scene.
-I'm a relaxed person, and I won't come for blood if you don't reply immediately. I might pm you to see if you're still interested if it's been a week, but I'll more than likely let ya ghost. If you stop replying and want to keep going with the same plot or start something new later on, let me know. No hard feelings. But I’d absolutely appreciate it if you do let me know if you’re losing interest. No explanation needed.
-I write only third person past tense in paragraph format. I usually try to mirror my partner’s post length.
-I’m happy to double. Just lemme know what you want. (especially if you’re interested in the plot idea below)
-M/F, M/M, platonic: I love it all. I do mostly play male characters as mains, though, unless it’s for a pairing you’d like for doubling. In which case, whatever you want. I gotchu.
-I have samples. Let me know if you want to see them.
-I'm relaxed about grammar, spelling, and that type of thing. If I know what you're saying, we're good. I do my best to proofread posts beforehand, but I’m sure I’ll make mistakes.
-Looking for 1x1 only.

Final Fantasy 7
-Favorite characters to write: Vincent and Zack (Strong preference for Vince at the moment. If you know DoC that’s a big plus!). I'll play just about anyone as a side. I don't have OCs, but bring yours if you got em.
-AU and canon settings welcome. I typically prefer settings after DoC.
-I really prefer if my partner knows DoC just because Vincent is my absolute favorite to write.
-OCs welcome, but I'd prefer you also take on a few canon characters to help move the plot along.
-I'm perfectly happy planning which characters we each want to write and going into it without specific pairings in mind. Or something completely platonic. For those who do like pairings, look below. They’re in no specific order.

Favorite pairings:
Vincent/Cloud
Vincent/Yuffie (After DoC only)
Vincent/Weiss
Vincent/Cid
Vincent/Shalua
Vincent/Lucrecia
Vincent/anyone (I wanna play Vince. Can you tell?)
Zack/Cloud

Plots:
I have a plot idea for a post-DoC RP where Chaos awakens again, and Vincent loses control because of a disturbance in the Lifestream that’s allowing the dead to return. Vincent, who has been working with the WRO since Deepground’s fall, reaches out to (whoever) and slowly begins to lose himself to his demons.
-I’ve tried this one before as a Vincent/Cloud/Zack, and that was a lot of fun, but I’m open to any pairing (or platonic). If you do want to do it this way though, I do have a starter.
-I’m open to OCs for this plot.
-I’m really looking for someone who wouldn’t mind playing side characters as well as helping with the plotting bits. (Especially if you’re willing to play any of these: Grimoire, Shalua, Lucrecia as sides).
-I’m super happy to double for this one. Either if you have a pairing you’d really like inside this plot or another plot altogether. If you do this for me, I’ll give you any pairing you want.
-This isn’t the only plot I’m willing to do, so lemme know if you have something in mind.

If anything here sounded interesting to you, please message me telling me a little about yourself and if you have anything you'd like to do. If you have something specific you're craving, send it my way. Never hurts to ask, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back