• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Inactive Feyn Djunnen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Frixz

That lady robot
Feyn Djunnen

- Fury of the Drakkar Rebellion -

• Posting Color: None

Name: Feyn Djunnen
    Race: Drakkar
    Sex: Female

Hair: None
    Eyes: Amber
    Height: 7'1 (215 cm)
    Weight: 330 lb (150 kg)

Languages: Drakkaric, Common, Dwarven (basic)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Last edited by a moderator:
A solid character sheet, but I do have one remark. Your chosen posting color is very similar to another character's (Laurolf Fangür). Personally I don't think there would be any problems with this in practice, but you might wanna check with Lareo to see if he minds. It's probably fine though, just saying.

That said, character sheet approved! I like your character and can't wait to see her in action, though I'm afraid I will have to wait <_<

Tagging you Waitlist until I give the green light to post. You'll receive further instructions via PM. Thanks ;)

This character has now been tagged as PC, and you are now a fully pledged member of this RP. You may begin playing in the next main storyline thread alongside everyone else, according to pending instructions :)

Teh Frixz is hereby considered to have permanently left the game, and this character sheet is now tagged as Inactive/Leaver. Ingame the character will be treated as gone missing. It is possible that this character will be reintroduced one day as an NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back