• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Where We Stand

America (1956)

I watched you walk with elegance through the halls, you stand or your side and I stand on mine. Separate but equal… But what if I want to be together and equal.
This a romance about an opposite race couple in the 1950’s and the trials they face.

The Murder

This is a role play about a couple on the run for murder, even though it was an accident no one would believe them. They chose to get rid of the body and when people started getting suspicious the left.

The Soldier

A soldier comes across a civilian who helps them escape after captured by the opposing troops. The civilian teaches the solider how to survive until the war is over.

Yin and Yang
A new orlean vampire falls in love with with a voodoo queen. However, they keep both of their identities a secret until it can’t be hidden any longer.

Our first child is a fox !
A newly married couple find a baby fox that transforms into a human child. This is the story of their future and how they raise the new addition.

AI Love
A man falls in love with his AI they he got as a Christmas gift. He jail breaks his AI and she begins to develop her own personality but jail breaking an AI is illegal.

Life Size
A little girls doll comes to life, they live together in secret and she teachers her doll how to act human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back