TV & Film Fever dream movie

Gemini Eclipse

Roaming the universe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I figured why not ask the people of RPNation and see if maybe one person might be able to help me out as I have a movie in my deep memory thats been nagging at mr for the past couple years now but I can't seem to find it anywhere as if I possibly dreamed it. IDK. Maybe it was a fever dream.. So I figured maybe someone here might know of it. If not, I'll just share a story of my false memory then and hope people find it amusing.

Forgive me if this isn't in the right forum but since this is about a movie and not at rp, or personal stuff, I figured it would be fine. If not then do tell me.

Alright so this is what I remember about this movie and its plot. Its about some guys who decide to rob a bank or really take hostages inside the bank as a way of releasing their anger after society puts them down(i think, something like that). So they do this. Crazy deed as to stick it to 'the man' . They keep the hostages but never threaten them really, to them they're just desperate to been seen and heard. During this movie its said one of the characters is gay And served in the military and is made fun of for it.(a joke i specifically remember was someone calling him having a 'pink beret') one of the 'hostages' tells him something heartwarming of that it doesn't matter who he loves or whatever but that he was at least doing his duty to serve his country.

Through the entire rest of the movie, people are cheering for these men to get away and for the police to let them go. By then end only one of the guys gets away by helicopter.

And thats what I remember from this fever dream of a film. If it isn't real then boy did my memory from when I was a small child make this up. Ha ha

Hope its entertaining and if it is real that someone, anyone, might be able to help give me a name of this film....or maybe it might have been a tv series? I don't know but it sure would be nice to see it again if it was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back