• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have a quick question. I've been searching for a while now, and I'm having some trouble finding any anime pictures that resembles the inner image of my character. Would an image close to anime style work, or must it be strictly anime images only?

Here are some pictures I found which are kinda close to anime style and my envisionment of the character:

Sir Duncan dude.jpgpossible sir duncan.jpgfiery sir isidore.jpgSir Isidore.png

Oh dont worry they dont have to be strictly anime but also not real pics. What you have found is okay (: especially the 3rd one!

I have another question; do we usually wait for our forms to be approved officially, or should we just begin roleplaying?

I'm sorry about all the questions, this site just operates differently than others I've used.

And now you don't even have to wait that your character gets approved anymore!
Sorry guys! It took a while! And now it's nearly 1 am aha~ please forgive me uwu

Oh and the CS of the eldest of the Eastern should be up soon as well~

Oh and Silver and I have to decide who is gonna be betrothed with each other! (I don't even know if that sentence is English haha)

We lost a few people for different reasons and I think was just easier to restart than try to continue it since nothing had really happened yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back