• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Trappy Trappy Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Taraninja16 Taraninja16

Hey guys! That's the OOC thread! Welcome!
If you wouldn't mind please make the CS as quick as possible and if there are any questions please tell us! If you have any questions for the characters just notify me!

Last edited:
I’ll get to the CS as soon as I can. In the meantime, I do have a few questions:
How is faith regarded in this world?

Are there any already established religions and/or deities?

I’ll get to the CS as soon as I can. In the meantime, I do have a few questions:
How is faith regarded in this world?

Are there any already established religions and/or deities?

If you want to have religion or something like that I'm okay with it as long as it's not all your characters about, also nothing cultish

HIII! I'm so sorry, I forgot to post an update before. I've been busy with school and dealing with some B.S. at work. I should be more active after Monday. It looks like we filled a lot of slots. Welcome to all the newcomers. :closed eyes open smile:

It may be better for me to hold off on making a second character for now, due to the mess that is my real life at the moment. However, I am very excited to start again!

Aha me too. Mostly I learned English from my games aha~ (Since people at my school weren't able to I just did it myself)

Oh and before I forget again;
The crown is always supposed to go to the eldest. It doesn't really matter if male or female. And therefore, since the eldest is always a man I decided to make Jae now older than her siblings... (hope you're all not mad at me uwu) oh and if y'all aren't okay with that I can change it of course (:

(I see, that makes sense.)
I wanted to refer to Dimitri as the Crown Prince of the North in Achillea’s Bio, but I feared things may be different, since we’re in a fantasy world after all xD

It’s all gud then uwu

Oh and just a little "warning" (?)
Jae is overprotective towards her younger siblings.

So it doesn't really matter that Dimitri left for So long. She still loves him no matter what. (:

Oh and just a little "warning" (?)
Jae is overprotective towards her younger siblings.

So it doesn't really matter that Dimitri left for So long. She still loves him no matter what. (:

Would probably freak out and reprimands him for going to war for so long. Haha xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back