• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So you basically just write that you're interested and tell them what you'd like to play. That's it. Basically

Sorry about that everybody, I got extremely busy for a while and kind of depressed so I disappeared. I am here though, going to actively looking for people.

Sorry about that everybody, I got extremely busy for a while and kind of depressed so I disappeared. I am here though, going to actively looking for people.
*hugs you thightly* Nooooooooo! Don't be depressed anymore! We all love you too much for that uwu.
And thank you again for your hard work!

I'm interested in joining but first I have a few questions.

1. Are there other races besides humans, I Understand that the royalty is human, but what of workers and knights. Are they all humans or is there the odd Dwarf, Elf, Orc or whatever DnD races you can think up amongst the number of humans?

2. Have we RPed together before, cause I can't exactly remember?

1. Are there other races besides humans, I Understand that the royalty is human, but what of workers and knights. Are they all humans or is there the odd Dwarf, Elf, Orc or whatever DnD races you can think up amongst the number of humans?

Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here! :D

I mean dwarves and elves might work, but I don't want anything like orcs

To answer your second question, we might have. I did have this role-play going on a while back, but real life got hectic and I disappeared for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back