• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks for the info!

I didn't confirm that I was applying for the gardener beforehand so I hope you didn't mind that XD;;
Is it okay that Nathaniel's intro would revolve around the day of the Royals' arrivals at the Middle Kingdom?

I think that would be okay, but just take note that they are currently not at the middle Kingdom right now. They are all getting ready to go, but they are not currently there.

I think that would be okay, but just take note that they are currently not at the middle Kingdom right now. They are all getting ready to go, but they are not currently there.
Alright, Nathaniel is going to focus on the last preparations before their arrival!

Last edited:
Pearlholy Pearlholy
If you have any lore questions to do with the current kingdoms' economy, military, politics, etc then Togy Togy and I are the ones to call ; )

Pearlholy Pearlholy
If you have any lore questions to do with the current kingdoms' economy, military, politics, etc then Togy Togy and I are the ones to call ; )

Thanks for the heads up; ThatOneGuyYouKnow was kind enough to throw me a PM and helped me out :D!

That being said, for consistency sake, I will be reworking Nathaniel's bio. There were a lot of elements in his bio that did not fit in the RP's timeline and whatnot. :3
EDIT: Ooof...might have to scrap the entire profile skeleton to redo it.

Last edited:
Hey Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
Sure you can join! We always love people joining us! Why don't you join our discord server? The thread should be just a little bit up in the thread :)

Btw I'm Hyelin (Lin for short) and me and a few others are the Co-Gm's here!

Hello! Just poking in here to make sure everyone knew that there's going to be a time skip soon. I believe it will be to the point where everyone is arriving in the middle kingdom on the day of the ball. Reiia silver Reiia silver will give a heads up to when they'll be posting it, but it should be fairly soon. Anything that you want your characters to do before leaving should be posted sooner rather than later : )

Hey guys,
I'll be redoing the profile over the week but I've got some emergencies to take care of so I may be a little scarce for posting!

Hi, sorry to bother you all, just curious if it's still open. That's all x
Well, all the Royal roles are taken, but the non royal roles (knights, maids, butlers, assassins, gardeners, etc.) are unlimited so if you'd like to make one, go ahead! We have a discord server where most of the chatting happens, though we try to keep the OOC here on RPN up to date as well.

Well, all the Royal roles are taken, but the non royal roles (knights, maids, butlers, assassins, gardeners, etc.) are unlimited so if you'd like to make one, go ahead! We have a discord server where most of the chatting happens, though we try to keep the OOC here on RPN up to date as well.
That's fine; are there no lady in waiting roles left if you don't mind me asking?

Hello everyone!

I hope you've been well! I have been busier than expected but was also trying to figure out what to make of my application.
EDIT: The profile has been edited :3 let me know if you'll still have me around :D

Cheers!

Last edited:
┬┴┬┴|‿・)╯

Glad to see some activity :D Pola of the West vaguely reminds me of Pola from Belgarath.

Apologies for the disappearing act; I was busier than expected (marriage, funeral, back to school and now I'm in my mid-terms period).
I'll have some downtime soon to be a bit more active. Thank you for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back