• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms! -Arrange marriage- Interest check

Character thread

suzu suzu Elekta Kount Elekta Kount That Poppy That Poppy The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Grammatic Grammatic Chiryoshi Chiryoshi doneanddusted doneanddusted Flecker Flecker @LittleLazari333 Vesuvius Vesuvius Cosmos Cosmos Ruinel Ruinel Ineptitude Ineptitude

For those who were asking about multiple characters, you may take on as many of the worker roles as you can handle… I'm also allowing some people to take on another royalty role, unfortunately we need more males to fill the roles of the rest of the royalties. So I'll have to ask if you are already a princess, unless you want to also take the role of Prince, then you'll have to go with a worker role. Thank you for all of your patience while I tried to get this set up and I'll be working on the out of character thread here soon. The in character thread, I'm really trying to think how to make it pretty so that might take just a day longer so even though I really can't come up with anything. I put some information about what each kingdom has powers related to… If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I will try to answer them accordingly…

If absolutely no one who has already reserved a character as of the moment has an interest in him, I would like to volunteer to play the role of the youngest son of the kingdom of the north, please.

Reiia silver Reiia silver

I might be interested in claiming a Lady in waiting - though I was wondering if they would have powers/if it's okay to have no power?

My character's probably gonna be working in the East Kingdom. It'll be a lot more convenient for cooking a wider variety of dishes.

... Unless there's trade going on between the four kingdoms at this point. Hmmm...

Welp, I'm gonna go ahead and start coming up with the tastiest dishes I could possibly think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back