• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms! -Arrange marriage- Interest check

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
FUHObxr.jpg

Once upon a time a long time ago, there were four kings. They each wanted to rule the kingdom once the current king died, but it was becoming quite clear that no one could decide who should be the next king. This kingdom happen to be in the middle, so the oldest finally decided he would leave and he did so going making his own kingdom up in the north, where with cold. The second oldest also decided to leave, but he left making his way down south, where the sun was amazing. The third king also decide to leave, Making His Way West where he would settle and make his own kingdom, his kingdom was the land of rain. The final King also decided to leave, making his way east and finally settling where flowers bloomed the best.

When the King of the kingdom that each king had wanted, finally died….. War broke out between the kingdom and it went on for many years. Finally the Queen of the middle Kingdom, came up with a solution. That each child from each kingdom would become engaged to the kingdoms and all of this being done so they can hopefully bring peace to each kingdom and all live in the middle kingdom.

Rules: Anime pictures only | Romance is heavily involved, keep it clean | Please no one liners | don't just post a character, must chat in ooc first!

Fantasy - feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Now, in an odd turn of events, each king had four children….. Two boys and two girls

the kingdom of the north (powers involving ice, wind or cold)

eldest daughter: suzu suzu

eldest son: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

youngest daughter: That Poppy That Poppy

youngest son: RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

The kingdom of the South (powers involving heat, fire)

eldest daughter: The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

eldest son: that1aj that1aj

youngest daughter: Chiryoshi Chiryoshi

youngest son: doneanddusted doneanddusted

The kingdom of the West: (powers involving water, rain)

eldest daughter: FireMaiden FireMaiden

eldest son: Vance_Meridian Vance_Meridian

youngest son: Flecker Flecker

youngest daughter: Reiia silver Reiia silver

The kingdom of the East: (powers involving plants, growing,)

eldest son: suzu suzu

eldest daughter: xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

youngest son: Vesuvius Vesuvius

youngest daughter: Cosmos Cosmos

Workers of the kingdoms

ladies in waiting:

Ruinel Ruinel

-

-

-

Knights:

Reiia silver Reiia silver

-

-

-

Cook:

Ineptitude Ineptitude

-
random maids:​

Last edited:
I'd like the youngest or oldest daughter of the east!! :3

Eldest son of the north pls? Also gunpowder? Magic?

What exactly is special about each kingdom?

they each have magic relating to where their kingdom is locating (I.e the north is very cold, so there magic would revolve around ice or cold or even the wind) Gun powder would not be needed in this game... The specialty for each kingdom will be for people to decide that together

they each have magic relating to where their kingdom is locating (I.e the north is very cold, so there magic would revolve around ice or cold or even the wind) Gun powder would not be needed in this game... The specialty for each kingdom will be for people to decide that together
Fuuun...Aight, if you need any other roles filled let me know. Though I’ll keep the eldest son.

gonna express interest in the youngest son of the eastern kingdom?

might also pick up another role if stuff needs to be filled and doubles are allowed?

I was wondering if the youngest son of the west would have powers? Or if there's any special powers involved?

im also interested in southern powers, if there are any...

I have my eyes on either eldest daughter of north or youngest son of south... ill decide once you answer my question hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back