Feudal Japan - Hanging by a Thread OOC

I’m thinking of either making this quirky little lady or a more serious one, both would be proficient with swords and the kusarigama though.

I'm completing the lore today, and I'll remove that weapon limit. I gave it a second thought just now and its kinda stupid. Just keep the amount of weapons you have reasonable

Also Wackadoodle0987 Wackadoodle0987 I have to ask you to change the clan your characters are in. All our characters will be under the same clan for this RP
Ah, my bad. Changing it now. :)

EDIT :: So, to be sure... we're all to be descendants of the Emperor, albeit having been essentially demoted from Royalty? Can't wait to read the lore... I'm imagining the things that will be going on.

Are we all to be from the same Minamoto Clan? Either by blood or loyalty.

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

I just wanna say thank you so much for your patience right now. ((That is, if you're still interested))
I've been incredibly busy lately, so my time on RPN is a bit limited.
I do still want to get this RP off its feet, and the Lore is making its way to being done.

I dont really blame any of you if you want to drop out. To be honest, I'm not the best at hosting roleplays. But its always nice to see people interested in my ideas ^~^

So again, thank you so much, your patience is really appreciated.

Hey everyone.

I just wanna say thank you so much for your patience right now. ((That is, if you're still interested))
I've been incredibly busy lately, so my time on RPN is a bit limited.
I do still want to get this RP off its feet, and the Lore is making its way to being done.

I dont really blame any of you if you want to drop out. To be honest, I'm not the best at hosting roleplays. But its always nice to see people interested in my ideas ^~^

So again, thank you so much, your patience is really appreciated.
No problemo. :)

Looking forward to it. You can always ask us for help too.

Users who are viewing this thread