• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Feudal Japan/Fantasy rp

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A rp that belonged to a friend and I on another site. It was so much phone. If you have any questions, let me know

In a land where an Emperor ruled Japan. His life, was to be short lived, but that was foretold by a scroll, sad to be hundred of thousand years old. Standing beside him and pledging his life to his Emperor, a Shogun stood there, pledging his allegiances for years to come, to make sure no harm came to his Emperor, his friend. The Shogun protected his Emperor, until that fateful night. The night the Emperor called upon all the Daimyo, his people or high class origins, and the ones whom controls parts of their Emperor's land. He had arranged a party for his young daughter, she was about to turn sixteen and he wished to show his only child something sweet and loving. As he did, he hired many Samurai to watch over his palace, to protect his guests and his little girl on the day of her birthday....As said in the scroll, that the emperor forgotten about, it was this night, his daughter's birthday. He was to be killed by a traitor among his people. Unknowing, no, more like not remembering his foretold scroll prophecy. Going on with the party, the Emperor looked over the preparations with his daughter. She wanted to have beautiful floral arrangements and she got them. Her father spoiled and pampered his own child.

Hours past and the princess was sent off to her room. Getting ready, the party was starting. Allowing the guests to arrive, her big debut was upon the hour. In her beautiful lavender kimono, she walked towards the top of the stairs. A beautiful light music started to play, but it was drowned out by the sound of a bloodcurdling scream, the young princess stopped in her tracks. Seeing a man, dressed in a Samurai's suit, the princess screamed out for her father. Running down the stairs, and tripping herself, she landed in the arms of her father's most trusted man. Speaking with a soft voice to calm the princess, the Shogun held the crying girl close. Picking up the girl and running for the door, the Shogun grit his teeth and looked to one of his near by lieutenants. Handing her off, he ran to the aid of his fallen Emperor.

When the time came, the young princess was approached by the Shogun, her father's right hand man. With a tear stained face, she looked upon the Shogun as he looked down and knelled in front of her. Speaking of her fathers death, the young princess burst into tears. She was terrified and scared of what was to come next. The shogun looked at the princess and spoke "Your father said....." With a long pause, the princess, whom was still letting her tears fall was upon her feet wanting to know what was going to happen to her now. "Your father told me to tell you, be the best ruler you can be." And with thought words, a new Emperor was appointed, but this time, this time was different. A woman, for the first time in decades, a woman was Emperor.[/spolier]

I'd be interested. ^^ My question would be who the player characters would be (aside from the empress and shogun)?

Berries Berries

If you want, I can give you the playable roles

And thank you for the interest! If we can get a few more people, then I'll make the thread :)

Thank you for the interest! I think I can make the thread now!

Berries Berries here you go :)

Empress 0/1;;

Shogun 0/1;;

Daimyo 0/8;;

Samurai 0/6;;

Ronin 0/6;;

Peasants;

Artisans;

Merchants;;

Acethekidd Acethekidd , I gave a question, if I may. Would it be possible to have shinobi in this roleplay? As in actual shinobi, from the schools of either Kuga or Iga, who function more as spies rather than assassins, like most media portrays them?

Acethekidd Acethekidd Im assuming for my post that this RP begins not too long after the Emperor's death but long enough for his death to be common knowledge throughout the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back