• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Feudal Era Pirates - One Piece Interest Thread

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Storyline

• 500 years ago, There was a powerful devil fruit called Travel -Travel Fruit this fruit caused a war between feudal lords and demons. In order to protect the world from falling into deep war four powerful monks sealed the fruit away for years never found until now.
  • Modern Day Tokyo Japan, Modern city. A high school student was a normal shrine maiden her family was a protector of a strange object it's been sealed away for many years she never ask anything about it. The story told her it was a powerful fruit her family had been guarding she never believe in the stories about some crazy story. That changed one day. When she was asked to clean out the mini shrine after her grandfather passed away she wanted to move his stuff into the shrine. That when she discover this sealed box she did not think of it until it glow then this strange fruit appeared she haven't eaten anything since the morning she ate the strange fruit. That is when she vanished from her time into a different time era. She is now trapped in the feudal era. her only way home is to learn how to use the fruit power.

Roles
Travel-Travel Fruit User: Taken

Rules
Canons AKA Main Characters are welcome.
Don't take the Canon's devil fruits
OCs are welcome
Once we have enough People, I'll make the discord and Profiles, Roleplay.
If you're interested just quote me or tell me.

Ill throw my interest in as a swordsman/Navigator character.

I'm glad I'm getting people. c:
I'll update this soon, I just got off of work. I hope I can do something by this weekend.

Well not back at work for 11 days so got plenty of time myself, plus character should be easy enough to bring over given I've been in quite a few One Piece RP's that kinda died before first Island was over (Or even started in some cases.)

Would you be using a discord for communication at all?

Ah, Okay, Yeah That had happened to me in the past also.
Yes, I'll be using Discord for communication. I'll have that up tonight.

Here is the main thread. I'll also link this in the discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back