• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I'd be interested to play the solstice prince!
What spots are open atm!
hi! So it’s not first come first serve, in the interest check it explains that characters will be selected based on how they fit in as a whole cast rather than just whoever gets something posted first. The only one that’s taken is the youngest princess of Solstice, as I’ll be playing that character. Rn everyone who’s applying is talking in the ooc discord which i can provide the link if y’all are still interested.

hi! So it’s not first come first serve, in the interest check it explains that characters will be selected based on how they fit in as a whole cast rather than just whoever gets something posted first. The only one that’s taken is the youngest princess of Solstice, as I’ll be playing that character. Rn everyone who’s applying is talking in the ooc discord which i can provide the link if y’all are still interested.
Yep, got it! I'd love to get the ooc link as well.

I'm interested in a Solstice Princess! Solstice sounds all mysterious and stuff and it seems fun! I also like Cidal cause water is fun and I would love to make an angsty troublemaking princess. I'm pretty flexible.

I'm interested in a Solstice Princess! Solstice sounds all mysterious and stuff and it seems fun! I also like Cidal cause water is fun and I would love to make an angsty troublemaking princess. I'm pretty flexible.
Awesome! So it's not a first come first serve group and characters will be chosen based on which fit the best as a collective! So, feel free to apply for either one or both (though you can only play one royal so only one will be accepted.). If you'd like the ooc to chat and see what others are doing I can give it to you : )

Awesome! So it's not a first come first serve group and characters will be chosen based on which fit the best as a collective! So, feel free to apply for either one or both (though you can only play one royal so only one will be accepted.). If you'd like the ooc to chat and see what others are doing I can give it to you : )
I would love the ooc chat! Please!

I love me some fantasy with strong undercurrents of political maneuvering. So if you have room for one more, I'd love to join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back