• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fern's Corner

Original Characters,

CeriseFern

Fern Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me
25 | PST | RPing Since the Mid-Late 2000s

How I RP
Will post weekly [will alert you if something comes up] | Mediocre Grammar [I try] | Usually post 2-3 paragraphs [quality over quantity, if I have nothing of worth to write then why try to force it?] | Will play any gender | Will not RP canon characters [but I do like fandom universes] | I will write in any POV | I prefer to play more than one /main/ character [you can just play one if you prefer] | I enjoy darker themes and am not afraid to kill off /main/ characters [I'll do fluffy stuff too, we just have to agree beforehand how things will go] | I will occasionally post up RP ideas I have here, but I prefer coming up with ideas while brainstorming with my partner so for the time being I'm not going to post any ideas.

Rules
Regular RPN Rules | No forced romance | No offing characters without discussion | Keep an equal partnership of ideas [unless stated before RP begins e.g. it's a universe you created so you have majority control over world building] | We both have to be writing in the same POV for consistency

RP Ideas
In the midst of civil unrest, Muse A and their younger sibling Muse B are forced to travel across the ocean in order to make money and keep their family alive. Muse C is a powerful and feared pirate captain, most notably known for never taking a prisoner. C takes out the ship A and B boarded, while to the surprise of many takes A as their very first prisoner. B manages to escape on their own in a lifeboat. Now B must find a way to rescue their sibling, while A slowly but surely starts to uncover C's noble, yet twisted motives.
Muse A is a bright up and coming hero, ready to make their mark on the world. All while still attending college and attempting to keep up a good civilian image. Muse B is a rising villain ready to take what's theirs and won't let anyone stand in their way, but the best way to escape is to keep their image. Right? A and B both met on campus and thought it would be good to board together to save money. They seem to make perfectly good friends! At least, for now.
Muse A is a prince[ss] displaced from their kingdom 1 after a coup. After nearly two decades of living in kingdom 2 they had given up hope of returning home. During this time, they've trained nonstop. Honing their combate skills and building a name for themselves. Eventually finding their place as a royal guard to Muse B, the prince[ss] of kingdom 2. As the forces that took down kingdom 1 start to grow and have the potential to infiltrate kingdom 2, Muse A is forced to confess their past to help Muse B and their kingdom.

Genres
Action | Adventure | Anime | Dystopian | Fantasy [Modern/Medieval] | Horror | Supernatural | Zombies
Fandoms
BNHA | Demon Cycle | Deadman Wonderland | Fullmetal Alchemist | DND[lore not mechanics] | List is incomplete feel free to ask about other IPs​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back