• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ferality [OOC][OPEN]

I could. I think that'd be the best way. Just have some zombs come in and take down Skye and Damien, giving Adrian a chance to run.

To all who are still interested in this. I will be rebooting it and posting an interest check for it. Shortly after the new interest check is posted, I will delete this OoC and possibly delete the IC and make a new one. As for the CS, I will just delete the characters of those who dropped out.

I return form a small no-internet hiatus! And back to let you know that it'd still be up to do this. And to prove it to ya, i'll come up with a character after this quick match of League of Legends!

Tag me when the new stuff is up! <3

since i'm coming back i think there was only one abandoned character that was currently in action?

I'll give Noivian a little heads up and ask if they're still interested. I'm still going to put a new interest check up though.

Yes, I'm still interested from this. I have gotten rid of the notifications for this rp because it had died off. However, since you are rebooting it, then I would love to still be in it.

Yes, I'm still interested from this. I have gotten rid of the notifications for this rp because it had died off. However, since you are rebooting it, then I would love to still be in it.

Yep, I'm pulling the group back together

Working on new IC now. I really don't care if your intro posts are just like the last ones, cause I know that's what I'm going to do

Sorry for the short reply, since I pretty much made the same post (but didn't have it saved) I didn't want to rewrite it again so I summarized it :

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Do you still want to say that Kia and Belle/Emily have the same apartment building?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back