• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ferality [OOC][OPEN]

For the sake of convenience the rooftop hat Jaspar is on is Kia's apartment building.

Oh, I didn't get a notif and I just posted that to be funny. sorry XD. I may join in, If spots are available and if the story isn't too far

So..what's happening with the rp? :c

I don't know. Several people have just disappeared and it just killed the rp. I think I'm reboot this and restart the ic. I might keep the CS the same and just delete the cs's of the ones that left.

Raku Raku I'm still very interested in this rp, but if it can be avoided, I wouldn't want to restart the IC. I'd keep my characters the same and would pretty much write the same thing. Maybe for those who left, phase them out somehow?

Raku Raku I'm still very interested in this rp, but if it can be avoided, I wouldn't want to restart the IC. I'd keep my characters the same and would pretty much write the same thing. Maybe for those who left, phase them out somehow?

I would, but it's kinda hard when two of the other characters are in direct contact with Adrian, my little arctic fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back