Warrior Cats FeralFront Refugees And Others Let's Chat!

Heyy this is silver, hoping to find any of my FF friends that may have wandered here! I realize there were loads of people who went by “silver” but if it helps, some of my friends were Hawk, Sean, Pink, White, and Secret. If any of y’all made it over here for some reason, shoot me a message! I would love to reconnect!

I had been going to ferrel front since 2013, when it was Warrior Cats RPG (WCRPG)... Meadowpelt was my tag name. Happy to see fellow FF people

hi i literally don't remember my acct because i had so many names but back when it was a wcrpg xanje hot mess typa website my name was frosted skies ah hello

i just recently wanted to back back into it to find out what went down. this site seems pretty friendly and i'm glad to see other people from ff here.^_^

Hey all, I was called Lily on the site mostly. I had been on and off, but had mostly been off FF for years. When I was about to go on again, I learned it had shut down. How devastating. Hoping some of you remember me, or if you’re newer, willing to connect.

I was there when it had the original name too before FF. I believe I was still Lily or Lilypollen then too. I had been on and off for years, and then stayed off due to my career. Was looking to get back into it again when I learned it shut down….

Hi! New refugee haha, fell off for a while after the shut-down. I went by the same name over on FF, so if anyone recognises/remembers me from FanClan threads, I'd love to catch up.

Hi I'm Ivy I was active on FF from 2014-2017 mostly in the arcane/alurian colony I basically grew up on that site doubt anyone'll recognize me but hi I'm here

Hi! I'm new here but I was on that site way back when it was originally WarriorCatsRPG and then on and off when it became FeralFront. Hated to see it shut down. Anybody want to start an advanced Warrior Cats thread with me?

Hi! I'm new here but I was on that site way back when it was originally WarriorCatsRPG and then on and off when it became FeralFront. Hated to see it shut down. Anybody want to start an advanced Warrior Cats thread with me?
I'd be down

KeylynMay
OMG I was there in 2013 with WCRPG as ~white rose~ then FF as KeylynMay and Summer Dream! I enjoyed so many good threads there and was so upset to see the site shut down... :(

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

I'm down! I was super into roleplaying on FF since 2013. Miss it terribly and literally just today stumbled across this site. Pretty excited to see if anything comes out of it!

I'm down! I was super into roleplaying on FF since 2013. Miss it terribly and literally just today stumbled across this site. Pretty excited to see if anything comes out of it!
I've been on it for quite sometime now and love it though now I run roleplays through discord cause the thread options are cool

I've been thinking about starting up on discord, too! But no idea how it works or how to get into some roleplays on it
I will pm you a discord server that kind of acts as a hub for that kind of stuff. It has a slight learning curve, but if you have patience it is really nice

I was on Feralfront for years, even back when it was called warriorcatsrpg.com. I started it after I started reading the Warrior cat series which was middle school and now I'm in my 20s, even though I didn't really get on it much anymore it still hurt seeing it go. That website brought little me so much joy, helped me better my writing, learning code, and meeting new people. I've done the same roaming different RPG websites but none seem the same. The closest I've noticed is this but it still isn't the same. It sucks, it sucks a lot.

We should make our own feral front lol. I'd pay for that.

Do take a look at our Interest Checks section.

There are some active Warrior Cats rp recruitment threads right now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back