Warrior Cats FeralFront Refugees And Others Let's Chat!

After being on FF for over 8 years, transitioning has not been easy that is for sure.
I'm super glad people on a lot of sites are understanding about the situation, however! It makes the transition a bit easier!

And that's a wrap guys, FF is no more. :closedeyescryingfrown:
I didn't really have any friends on the site, but I'd love to meet, talk and possibly rp with some fellow former members. I'm also open to helping out any of you refugees that are fresh to RPN learn the ropes on your new site if you need it! Feel free to message me, y'all <3

Like many others posting here, I, too, am surprised to see the site go. While I recognize there were many controversies over the years, as well as too many "Hell Den"s, it still hurts to see the first-ever roleplay forum I really got into fall. Like, I've been with Feralfront almost since it's birth as WarriorCatsRPG with Elliefang heading it. It's been a long time, all these years, and it's very upsetting knowing that every connection made on that site will be lost to time.

I look forward to seeing how this site goes, it's definitely different from Feralfront, but then even Feralfront changed over time. I also look forward to all the new players I'm bound to meet, as I certainly enjoy meeting others with the same interests as me.

tbh, as a long time veteran of FF, i wasn’t terribly surprised to see it go. i think after the server switch from wcrpg to feralfront, it was almost... inevitable? things were just never the same after that imo. regardless, FF meant a lot to me at one point, and i’m a lil more upset over seeing it go than i thought i’d be. super grateful for the connections and friendships i made while i was there though.

Hi! I'm from FeralFront, I was apart of the site since 2011! I went to go check the website after a while and was utterly heartbroken to see it shut down. I've lost contact with all my old roleplay buddies.

I was HarijTheMoth/Mickeydodger123/SupernaturalFan on FF/WCRPG. I had characters such as Hawkpelt/Star, Iron(Claw) BearFang, and many many others.

I had a wolf named Harij, and I also rped a human named Emi Evans.

If you recognize any of these, let me know!! I would love to re-connect with old friends.

RPNATION is pretty much a newer version of FF to me, as it has the same layout and setup, so I'm fairly welcoming and relieved to it. I don't have to relearn a site!!

Hi! I'm from FeralFront, I was apart of the site since 2011! I went to go check the website after a while and was utterly heartbroken to see it shut down. I've lost contact with all my old roleplay buddies.

I was HarijTheMoth/Mickeydodger123/SupernaturalFan on FF/WCRPG. I had characters such as Hawkpelt/Star, Iron(Claw) BearFang, and many many others.

If you recognize any of these, let me know!! I would love to re-connect with old friends.

RPNATION is pretty much a newer version of FF to me, as it has the same layout and setup, so I'm fairly welcoming and relieved to it. I don't have to relearn a site!!

I hope you end up finding some of your RP partners!

I hope you end up finding some of your RP partners!
See if this helps: FeralFront Members

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Thanks so much for making this! I left FeralFront in 2016 and came back to it closing :c I'm still trying to find old friends-

I went by Azrael Burns and ran Jayclaw's Hunger Games overthere!
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

I know this is really late, but I just went to check Feralfront and try to go back and saw it was shut down 😭 I'm so heartbroken.

What a strange time. First, a virus that left me secluded in my home for unknown periods of time, slowly pecking at my sanity like a woodpecker at a tree, and now FF going offline permanently. Such sweet memories I had, despite the sites' ups and downs. It's sad to see it go, especially with having discovered it whilst talking to an old friend, and both of us looking at FF, only to discover it's goodbyes. Had issues with activity, and sadly never got a chance to get in touch with any old friends. Well, there's always new ones, and I hope this site provides em. But, for all the other FF members, don't feel sad about the site going away, be glad that it was here, and has been immortalized. There's always another chapter to any story, we've just gotta find it. Well, I hope to find, and make, some good roleplays and some good friends on here, and I wish y'all the same ^^

I was on WCRPG/FF for nine years yall, based on my first account on there. I started having muse issues though so I would just drop by every few months to check out things. I can’t believe my primary roleplay home died and I had no idea it was happening until I dropped by to see it already gone. At least, everything is still up on there in an archived state for us, but I‘m also sad because there was this one player I very particularly loved to write with and I don’t know how else to find her now since she also would drop by every so much time too. I’m happy that the old sister site is still up though; although, roleplay there has slowed down a bit because people seem either busy in real life or more into the pet collection game that site has.

I do have a real life friend who I convinced to join WCRPG/FF and I don’t believe she knows the site went under recently. She’s busy right now though so when she’s able to get messages again, I’ll try to convince her to come here since some of the WCRPG/FF family came here.

I was on WCRPG/FF for nine years yall, based on my first account on there. I started having muse issues though so I would just drop by every few months to check out things. I can’t believe my primary roleplay home died and I had no idea it was happening until I dropped by to see it already gone. At least, everything is still up on there in an archived state for us, but I‘m also sad because there was this one player I very particularly loved to write with and I don’t know how else to find her now since she also would drop by every so much time too. I’m happy that the old sister site is still up though; although, roleplay there has slowed down a bit because people seem either busy in real life or more into the pet collection game that site has.

I do have a real life friend who I convinced to join WCRPG/FF and I don’t believe she knows the site went under recently. She’s busy right now though so when she’s able to get messages again, I’ll try to convince her to come here since some of the WCRPG/FF family came here.
I know how you feel. It was really strange, knowing that it's now gone. But I honestly believe that the owner did the right thing, sniffing out the fire before it got out of control, so I honestly don't blame them. But, as I said, be glad it was here, instead of being sad that it's gone. Remember the good memories, and I hope you find that friend from FF again one day ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hello there, refugees. I know not of the FF, but I and some others have had similar experiences. Albeit in our case, we were happy being spared of the nightmare and it finally dying, but I can indeed empathize with the loss of potential friends, years of work, and returning to the dark abyss of the void.

So let me take a moment to take one out from the breen playbook, and say welcome to RPN, it's interesting here.

I've been lurking around this site for barely an hour. I read earlier today that ff is dead, followed a link here and immediately joined to see if I could find anyone I recognized besides Dynamo. No such luck yet. I'm a bit intimidated to post as well. I was into some very dark roleplays on ff. Anything touching on fear, imprisonment, or experimentations I was game for. I'm having no such luck on this site so far. I've been on other sites and countless times been ditched in the beginning of threads without a word. I feel like people just lose interest and are afraid to admit it.

I'm not sure if I will be able to find or start a thread I will be interested in, and I'm afraid of starting something I know will probably end within a month just when the good stuff starts.

I could use some help fitting in.

Oh, my people, it's good to see you again. By the time I logged back onto FF, it had shut down, leaving me no time to exchange discord info with any of the friends I had made in my 9 YEARS of being a member. Sadness. However, I hope I run into some familiar faces here (as well as some new ones).^;3^

Heyo, I was from FeralFront too, but I had long stopped using the site before the shutdown. It is unfortunate that it shut down and I've been grabbing some old character sheets from the archives. Nice to see some people who come from some of the same experiences as I do though.

A blast from the past. I remember being on there from 2013 to 2018. Then joined here. As my threads were never really catching on much anymore as they used to and I was losing interest in role-playing. Shocking and sad to see it close. I don't remember a lot of the people I role-played with back in the day.

I’m not really into warriors anymore but I used to be really active on the forums in like 2011-2013ish. my user was Pepperfoot, I was a leader of Skyclan- at the time it was one of the bigger clans on the site so i’m curious if there are any people who were active around that time. don’t think i’ll find anyone i knew but i’m curious anyways lol. i used to spend, like, hours and hours on that site

So recently, Mass Effect Legendary Edition came out. Why I bring this up is because almost ten years ago was when Mass Effect 3 came out and my time on FeralFront, then WarriorCatsRPG, came to an end.

When I was in middle school, I had moved towns during the summer and so really didn't know anyone that summer and had nothing to do. I was on an rpg site for Redwall, but it had long declined before I ever arrived and the most exciting story I had ever been a part of had mostly happened in two weeks where I had no wifi and thus was not actually a part of said story. Eventually I stumbled across WarriorCatsRPG.com, and I joined up. My first character was Jet, who I then had to slightly change the name to something else cuz somewhere a Jet existed. My second character was a loner from a failed escape saga, but my main three characters developed down the road. One would eventually become the leader of Darkclan, who were good guys and enemies of Bloodclan back in the day. I think his name was Coyotestar. Yeah, that sounds about right. He was the eventual successor to the first guy, who was played by the admin then, Wynn(?). I had inherited him, and originally he was bland, good guy. But after a scrape with Bloodclan and subsequent imprisonment, he became a snarky, down to business leader-type. My next big character was the apprentice and eventual medicine cat for Bloodclan, who was an asshole. Fun guy to play. And lastly was Athos, one of the many sons of Brody the Serval.

There were other characters, including two of Coyotestar's sons and a failed clone of the previous Darkclan leader, but they're pretty irrelevant. I was never a mod or admin, and I think I was the first normal player to really start having an opportunity to be playing special roles, although I'm not sure if that ever lasted too long.

When I was in high school, Mass Effect 3 had come out, a game I had been waiting for all year. So, I played it when I came home from school, which wasn't until 5 most days, on account of sports practice, for that first week. The next time I logged into the site, about seven days later, I found that all my characters had been stripped of their titles, and half of my characters had just been plundered. I was told "well, you weren't here, so we took these for someone who would be." I was pissed off, to say the least. I had spent three years as one of the more active members on the site. There had been moderators who held high positions go AWOL for months and only recently had they finally declared one leader dead, and I was gone for one week. So I told them that it wasn't really fair for them to do that, and while I probably should have lied and say I was moving or I had lost wifi, I decided to have done the respectable thing and come clean that I was playing a video game in my spare time that week. It was a new game and end of a great trilogy.

They took exception to that. A lot of moderators got upset that I would spend all my free time (I was fourteen) playing a video game that week and that was no excuse (I was fourteen) and I should have had more dedication to the site and that I would not be getting my roles backs, nor my characters who were taken (to include the son of my Coyotestar and the Windclan leader; in retrospect, fourteen year old me pulled some pretty crazy snags). I probably could have handled it better - I definitely could've - but this really broiled me up. I had been gone for seven days, and somehow that little bit of time was enough to strip me of everything I had worked for on that site and further more they were just insulting me. So, I decided it was time to quit WarriorCatsRPG. The site had been great for me in middle school in a new place, but it was time to close the cover of that chapter. So, I said ALL my characters would be MIA (including the son of my character with the Windclan leader [I believe he would named Loneranger down the road; I didn't pick the suffix], to which I was further insulted by the mod who rped her [we were pretty friendly with each other prior to this, which was a shame]), and then I posted my goodbye post, which probably could have been better. Again, I was fourteen, but I decided to air out the "dirty laundry" and basically explain why I was quitting and how this was the result of me wanting to just play a video game that had just come out. Suffice to say, the post was deleted by the mods and my account permabanned. I remember trying to log back in to repost the post, and whoever had permabanned me had made it to display "Have fun playing your video game" on the ban screen. It was a pretty petty display.

Later on, the admin Wynn emailed me and apologized. She (I believe) was a class act and apologized and all that. The contents are fuzzy, being ten years ago. We had rped together quite a bit in my three years on the site, with Athos being the number 2 to one of his character and Coyotestar being his character's deputy, and I apologized in turn, to him, at least. And that was that.

When Mass Effect Andromeda came out five years back, I went to check on the site and saw it had changed, drastically. I think Darkclan was evil, and Sunclan and Snowclan were gone and the specific locations were gone too, and it was now FeralFront. "Weird, I thought. I guess it's changed. Shame about Darkclan" since I had been proud of what I had done with it in my short time.

I figured I'd leave this post on the FeralFront website, as an ode to ten years ago, but I saw it's gone too. Though not my thing anymore, I do appreciate the site for helping me through a move as a kid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back