What's new

FeralFront Refugees And Others Let's Chat!

Hey all!
I'm a Feral Front refugee, my name was Society of Strays on that site as well. It's been a while since the site's gone down but I'm really craving getting back into roleplaying and stumbled across this website :) It looks like there's some familiar usernames over here which I am happy to see.

Azymondias

FF refugee here ! I was a member of FF since 2012 back when it was WCRPG; I lived through it all; the WCRPG phase, the pet phase, the xanje phase, etc.

HopesWings

Hello fellow refugees! I was on feral front for years as Hopes~Wings. I cannot believe that the site shut down.

AmaranthWolf

Hey guys - I left FF a few years ago because my friends and I were getting sick of the rules and limits as our writing became a bit more mature - now in our 20s LOL but I was on FF when it was ye olde WCRPG and I have been desperately wanting to reconnect with people from the 2011-2015 era. If ratgirlfancy, lights/lemon, werepyre, Cinder, or DesertFlower see this, please let me know. Wild shot in the dark but I was mainly Eragon and ran rampant with my best friend under Aragorn (aka Era & Ara) during our peak time on a bunch of the middle-sized fan clans during that time.

Last edited:

AmaranthWolf

I've been lurking around this site for barely an hour. I read earlier today that ff is dead, followed a link here and immediately joined to see if I could find anyone I recognized besides Dynamo. No such luck yet. I'm a bit intimidated to post as well. I was into some very dark roleplays on ff. Anything touching on fear, imprisonment, or experimentations I was game for. I'm having no such luck on this site so far. I've been on other sites and countless times been ditched in the beginning of threads without a word. I feel like people just lose interest and are afraid to admit it.

I'm not sure if I will be able to find or start a thread I will be interested in, and I'm afraid of starting something I know will probably end within a month just when the good stuff starts.

I could use some help fitting in.

Wolfheart01 Wolfheart01 did you find Dynamo????

1Hawkeyes

Hey!

I was 1Hawkeyes on WCRPG/Feral Front/xanje (and here I am too lol). It's so crazy that it's all been shut down, they were such a huge part of my childhood. But it's nice to have a new place to migrate to. :)

Azymondias

Hey!

I was 1Hawkeyes on WCRPG/Feral Front/xanje (and here I am too lol). It's so crazy that it's all been shut down, they were such a huge part of my childhood. But it's nice to have a new place to migrate to. :)
xanje isnt shut down but might as well be with how inactive it is

1Hawkeyes

xanje isnt shut down but might as well be with how inactive it is
Ah, I assumed it was shut down. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm surprised they shut down feral front instead of xanje then, but I really don't know the background on all of that.

Azymondias

Ah, I assumed it was shut down. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm surprised they shut down feral front instead of xanje then, but I really don't know the background on all of that.
So long story short Dynamo and Frostsoul were together, a couple Dynamo made FF and Frost made Xanje at first they were sister sites but then when things got rocky, they split up both as a couple and both sites. Xanje lost all connection to FF and vise versa. Now hardly anyone is on Xanje anymore.

1Hawkeyes

So long story short Dynamo and Frostsoul were together, a couple Dynamo made FF and Frost made Xanje at first they were sister sites but then when things got rocky, they split up both as a couple and both sites. Xanje lost all connection to FF and vise versa. Now hardly anyone is on Xanje anymore.
Oh wow! I had no idea! Thanks for the recap lol

That's so wild. And... pretty sad. Just signed up for this site less than an hour ago so I hope it's great!

Azymondias

Oh wow! I had no idea! Thanks for the recap lol

That's so wild. And... pretty sad. Just signed up for this site less than an hour ago so I hope it's great!
well if you ever wanna rp i made a plotting thread XD but so far its been good to me

.silver.

✨your local music therapy intern✨
Heyy this is silver, hoping to find any of my FF friends that may have wandered here! I realize there were loads of people who went by “silver” but if it helps, some of my friends were Hawk, Sean, Pink, White, and Secret. If any of y’all made it over here for some reason, shoot me a message! I would love to reconnect!

Users who are viewing this thread