• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Femme Fatales (Wild West RP)

Which Option do you prefer? Please do not vote unless seriously interested.

• Ranch

• Gang

• Regulators

• Town Mix

• Any of the above. I can make my character to fit.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Wild West. Here on the frontier women are second class citizens. They lack any real rights. Women who engage in improper behavior are shunned by polite society. But, a few laws have been passed that allow women to do things like own land. The Homestead Act of 1862 did that. For the most part women are limited to the jobs they can have.

This RP will introduce a group of women who try to live among polite society, but may come from questionable backgrounds. (I would avoid having a criminal record to start out.) I have not yet decided whether these ladies will take on a role as a gang … or that of regulators - ie local law. Or they could become bounty hunters. Or maybe they will be bent on revenge for the sake of a friend. (Maybe one of you had your ranch attacked. If the story is good enough we can build a plot around it.)

I have not decided upon the exact location and year for this RP, but I do try to stick to historical fact as much as I can. I am most familiar with the regions of Holbrook, AZ and Albuquerque, NM circa 1871. This is before the railroad comes through. The railroad reached Albuquerque in 1880 or 1881 (I forget exactly when at the moment.) I am leaning more toward Holbrook, AZ which was pretty much just a one whore town - literally. I WILL be using some dramatic license to make the area a little better at supporting life though.

Edit: I finally settled on Albuquerque, NM -- Jun 1871.

Characters

Each character will need a CS

Each member of the group should post their CS’s in a single post. Your Main Character MUST be female. But you can include some NPC's, like some rancher you are sweet on, etc.

Use the CS format provided. Spoiler=”Character Name” for each one.

I have problems looking at animated gifs. Please avoid them. (Bad eyes. Tumors behind them. Thanks to Covid, I haven’t been able to get treatments.)

I already have two characters developed, Josie Smith and Kasey Jones. Josie is a teacher (and a damned good gunslinger if she must be - though she has never killed because the good book says Thou Shalt Not Kill). Kasey is a veterinarian and doctor to undesirables - the people across the river … IE blacks, Hispanics, etc. The town doctor is a hack who served in the Confederacy and is also the dentist and barber. (My doctor also knows how to cut hair and yank teeth - but has no business license for the town. She is also a fair seamstress.) One has Pinkertons after her for a crime she didn’t commit. The other is running from an arranged marriage by a lunatic called the Baron who kills anyone she befriends - especially men. He has taken a liking to gun-slinging.

Holbrook is what is known as a One Whore town - literally. They have ONE and she is also the one and only saloon girl. Any characters of this sort that come to town will likely be run off. The town will only tolerate so much sin. Besides, there isn't enough money in town. (The group could always migrate somewhere else.)

The names of their horses are Anthracite and Patches.

I have held off on some of the tags until I see whether this group becomes a gang or what.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Made an intro post. See link above. The RP was designed for more characters to be added as we go.

Might be a lot in the IC, but only one besides myself has posted.

By all means, join us.

Cleaned out most of the interest thread. Still openings. I count members with active characters, not how many say they are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back