• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Female who likes modern rp? You’re needed!

dyl_10

Seeing life through controlled hallucinations
Heya RP Nation

Just a post in search of a female who wants to take on a long term modern/realistic role play. I have a few years experience and am very much keen to make something work. It would be a romantic drama type of setting, I have some ideas but I’m more than happy to hear some of yours, drop a message and I’ll shoot you a PM,

Hopefully we’ll be writing soon ;)

currently on the search for a new 1 x 1 female roleplay partner, currently under the theme romance/drama as states above. I’m more into creating plots and stories about characters who are in senior year, just before they are about to go off to college. I have an plot if you would take the time to consider,

Muse A: ‘Dylan Daniels’ Typical high school jock, captain of the football team and gets around with the ladies a lot, been living the high school dream until the recent realisation that he needs to achieve a 4.0 grade if he is to secure his college scholarship, the pressure of this along with his underlying drug problems creates a difficult situation which he struggles to manage with on his own

Muse B: *your character* has recently just moved to the town following 10 straight years of moving from school to school, past filled with tragedy including personal loses, Abusive relationships, mental health issues, wants to put the past behind her and graduate and get to college but rumours around the school behind to surface, how does her past catch up to her, will she fit in?

I’m excited to discuss how these 2 characters will develop their relationship with each other and hopefully we can create a dramatic yet satisfying tale, if you are interested by any of this please shoot me a message and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back