• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Female looking for Male character!

Otakuforreal

Positive Mental Attitude
I'm a female RPer who is looking for a male character, but you yourself do not have to be male! I have no real plot in mind, but I'm always up for ideas! I usually only play MxF, and will only start to play male characters once I get to know you better (so usually after one or two complete roleplays. This has to do with an unfortunate experience at my former RP site.) or if we involve multiple characters. But my main character will usually be female.

I do like the following stuff!
*Romance (I'm lonely, so romance is usually a must)
*Medieval
*Fantasy
*Omegaverse (I'm still fairly new to this, so please bare with me!)
*Slice of Life (I'm totally down for a mellow RP)
*Best Friends to Lovers
*Septimus Heap (Does anyone remember this series? I'm only on book six but I lov it. It'd be with OCs!)
*Mistborn (One of my favorite series, just finished Wax and Wayne -Aka series 2-. Again with OCs!)
*Witcher (I'm talking about more of the videogame? I haven't watched the entirety of the series, so IDK what's different, and I haven't read the books yet either! But this could be really fun with OCs!)

~Pairings~
Witch/Familiar
Commoner/Royal
Servant/Royal
Queen/Spymaster
Mermaid/Marine Biologist
Poor girl/Rich Business owner
Best friends to lovers
Newlyweds
Pirate Captain/Righthand man or crew member
Goth/Prep (I find pairings like this super cute tbh? Also maybe a hades/persephone type deal, with the goddess of spring and king of the underworld, but with our OCs.)

If you're interested, send me a PM with what you're idea is/ what you're interested in! :)

Last edited:
I can't send PM's yet >,< but I'm interested! I'm comfortable with either gender and don't mind at all :3 I love mixing romance with fantasy or medieval, but not traditional medieval. More just the no electricity and automobiles deal ^^" I'm new to 'omegaverse' though, what's that?

I can't send PM's yet >,< but I'm interested! I'm comfortable with either gender and don't mind at all :3 I love mixing romance with fantasy or medieval, but not traditional medieval. More just the no electricity and automobiles deal ^^" I'm new to 'omegaverse' though, what's that?

I'll send you a PM, along with a small explaination to what Omegaverse is!

best friends to lovers sounds cute. would you mind if i pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back