• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Felon's Land IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lucien Wolfson

Mentions: apolla apolla
20190806_141722.jpg
Josephine's laugh surprised Luke. He wasnt expecting her to laugh at his rebuttal. He was even more surprised when she bantered back. "I know a lot about black holes, but that doesnt make me a quantum physicist." He sniped back, the amusement in his voice evident.

"Very true, but pawns is an quite an understatement, we're the toys at the mercy of a toddler. Have you ever seen anyone leave this place?" He left the questioning hanging, but it was rhetorical, nobody ever left, except as corpse. "I know for a fact they ain't coming back for me. I got life, so I might as well get comfy." Luke thought back to the day he arrived on the island "They literally chucked me out of that plane like last weeks rotten turkey. This clearly dont give a flying f*ck about us, let alone an ordinary one." Just before Luke got thrown out, one of the guards had said this is one prison you'll never escape from Blondie

Luke nodded, he'd read the books and watched the movies, the books were clearly better. "Still pissed about the ending of that series. Katniss kind of just fizzled out, and took the easy option with Peeta. The maze Runner has a way better ending." He paused, he was getting totally off topic. "But if I was out there, I'd be the same as you. I'd watch it, hell I'd even have bet on it. Everyone enjoys watching others die and suffer in some capacity or another, even if they dont admit it. But what would be even better is if they put the beurocrats and corrupt officials that fund this place in a Hunger Games thing on this island. I would totally watch that." He muttered darkly. Luke had a dark edge to him, but that wasn't anything new, he'd always had it. He was already imaging the things he would make them face on the island, his eyes darkening to a colour reminiscent of thunder clouds as he mused.

"Yep, lead the way Amigo" Jake said. He hopede this girl wasn't here for mental reasons, else he might have to deal with an insane woman with a knife while he held two pots of Prawn. Wouldn't be the hardest fight he's ever been in, not by a long shot, but eh, he might get acut or something. And that could get infected and dealing with those are annoying and yes I've been dragging out this post.

Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

73862646b0a3a067e62f72707410e5e0.png

Josephine wondered why she hadn't interacted with Luke much before. She placed her hands on her hips, studying him as he quipped back at her. A chuckle escaped her lips, and it turned into a laugh-- almost a snort. "This island is a black hole, doctor." Waggling her brows at him, she slid her arms up her sides until they were high above her head in a stretch.

"I might as well have gotten life." She spoke mostly to herself, slightly saddened by the thought of living out her days on a piece of crap island like this. Hot all the time, dead water, nasty fish, drops once a week you had to fight over... oh, and now cannibals.

Dropping her arms back down, she shook her head. "You lost me. I didn't read the books." Laughing again, she moved closer to him, peering over his shoulder at the remains he held. "Trust me, I think we'd all watch." Her voice took on an unusually soft tone, though when she spoke again, it was gone. "Should we warn someone?"

---
Tags: Lucien ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ )
Code by apolla apolla

Lucien Wolfson
Mentions: apolla apolla
For somebody Luke barely knew Josephine was proving a good conversationalist. It had been a long time since Luke had had a proper conversation and he found himself enjoying it. "I really can't deny that, as much as I want to. But I'd pick a black hole over this place, given a choice. It would be pretty awesome to see the overlords spending billions just to fling me into a deep space anomaly. The tech they'd have to develop just for that purpose would be on par with Apollo. Plus it would be totally worth it to find out what the hell happens in one of those things." He was clearly relishing the thought of being flung into a black hole far too much and way more than a normal person should, but then again nobody on the island was really normal.

He lapsed into though when Josephine asked about telling the others. The remains would be found sooner or later. But what good would telling the others do? Would they consider it a proper threat and try to do something about it? Or would they just shrug and turn back to whatever they normally did. "They're gonna find out sooner or later I guess. And it would put me off the hook for doing it. But I don't really talk to the others." Luke was a loner, with a mystery surrounding him, nobody knew much about him or what he did to get on the island. He was a survivalist, he was seriously smart, he'd been on the island for years but that was about it. And Luke was happy with that, but this body thing had the potential to be big. "But this could be important, so I guess they should be told"

Lillianne led the way to the crate drop off area, lugging the fish with her. It seemed that her "bath" that morning was all for nothing, because now she would just smell like fish all day. Didn't matter much, though, she'd have smelled like shit by the end of the day anyways due to the massive amounts of sweat her body was producing. She knew she never smelled as good as she wanted anymore anyways, but she liked to keep some kind of hygiene standards.

As she and Jake approached the drop off area, she saw Jojo and Luke there, talking and looking at something. She couldn't tell what it was at first, but it seemed more or less scattered on the ground. As she got closer, a faint smell she didn't recall hit her nose. As she they got closer, she realized it looked like... bits of meat? "What the fuck?" she said, as she got closer. It didn't look like an animal... and while it wasn't all that recognizable some of the...pieces looked to be human. "What in the hell is going on here?!" she asked, looking at Jojo and Luke.

Lucien Wolfson
Mentions: apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Togy Togy
"Speak of the devil and he appears? Isn't that what some people say?" Luke wondered to himself, when he heard the voice of another castaway inquiring "what in the hell is going on here?!" Turing around he saw Lillianne accompanied by Jake and pots of seafood. Jake was another survivalist and for the most part Luke got on well with him. Neither would bother the other for food and supplies but they would occasionally meet while fishing or hunting.

Luke stood up and gestured around at the remains "this is what's left of the newbie that came down last night. Best theory is either a pack of animals got to her, some kind of predator that has either been hiding for years on this island or was introduced her by our overlords to make things more intertesting for them. The less likely theory, we got a cannibal problem." He said this all with clinical detachment, the facts and nothing else. Josephine had reacted pretty well to the remains, but it would be interted to see how these two fared.

"Well I'll be damned" Jake muttered as they approached the sorry, mangled excuse for the new girl's dead body. Giving a nod to Luke and Jojo, he picked up a strip of meat from the dead body. Inspecting it, all he could make out was that she was torn apart, not bitten or cut. "In my unprofessional opinion, it looks like some psychotic buff motherfucker tore the new girl apart for sport" Jake guessed.

Mentions: apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

73862646b0a3a067e62f72707410e5e0.png

Jojo actually smiled as he went on and on about the higher-ups flinging him into a black hole. It was rare to hear someone talk about something that fascinated them. Life on the island wasn't supposed to be filled with meaningful talk or relationships, and it was no different for Jojo. She fucked, sure, but the sex wasn't meaningful, either. It was a means to an end. Same as before, in her pre-prison life.

Before she could comment, however, two other islanders appeared. Looking up, her smile faded some as she recognized Lillianne and Jake. The petite girl studied the pieces of human on the ground, her reaction stirring some amusement in Jojo considering it was similar to her own. Gesturing around to the pieces, she shrugged as Luke answered for her.

"My votes on the cannibal." She glanced at Luke, hoping her teasing tone wasn't lost on him. "Although I guess it could be either." Shrugging again, she let her gaze fall on Jake as he spoke. He was an interesting one, for sure, always trying to make her life... well, meaningful. Even out here. "What do you think, Lil?" Using her own nickname for the girl, that she wasn't sure she'd like or not, she slid her eyes over to Lillianne.

---
Tags: Lucien ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ); Lillianne ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ); Jake ( Togy Togy )
Code by apolla apolla

Lucien Wolfson

Mentions: apolla apolla (Josephine) JustAlexandra JustAlexandra (Lillianne) Togy Togy (Jake)
Jake's reaction was very similar to Luke's, curiosity about what happened overriding any sense of disgust about what happened. His diagnosis of the situation was confirmed as Luke inspected the finger again, there were no bite marks, it had been torn straight from the socket, leaving the skin peeled back to reveal the muscle and even the bone in places.

He turned to Jake, who he knew had a reputataion for being some kind of 'life guru' for the castaways. Luke had never subscribed to this, believing it to be a bunch of bull and besides he'd never been a believer of that sort of thing. "I'd agree with that, there is no teeth marks on any of the remaining bones, so I guess the real question now is do we have a cannibal or a pyschpathic killer? And what can be done about it?" Luke said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back