• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Felon's Land (closed)

Still accepting dearie? ^.^ I could have a character sheet up tonight!

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Hey, just poking my nose in to say that this is a great idea! I can't wait to see what you all do with it. If you're still open to joining, I'd obviously love to be a part of this! I could most likely, at least I hope so, get a character completed within the night so you can still start tomorrow without worry. If you rather not accept more submissions right now that's cool too! I'll just be around from time to time to see how this story is going! 'cause that's totally not creepy at all...

Love,
A friendly neighborhood cat! <3

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Hey, just poking my nose in to say that this is a great idea! I can't wait to see what you all do with it. If you're still open to joining, I'd obviously love to be a part of this! I could most likely, at least I hope so, get a character completed within the night so you can still start tomorrow without worry. If you rather not accept more submissions right now that's cool too! I'll just be around from time to time to see how this story is going! 'cause that's totally not creepy at all...

Love,
A friendly neighborhood cat! <3

You’re totally free to join, especially if you can get a CS up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back