• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Felon's Land (closed)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
It's the year 2070. A group of felons has been chosen to be sent to an island in the middle of the dead sea, where they will live out the remainder of their life. The island has been set up to have anything they could ever need or want - booze, drugs, food, water, housing, etc. There are even stores. It is equivalent to a small town. The government has set this up as a test to see who will be reformed and what will come of them when they have no rules. Felons, when they prove themselves, will be brought back into society. They do not know this though, so it is on them to have a good moral compass.

So, what are you going to do? Are you going to be a crazy party animal, or are you going to be a goody-goody? Are you going to sell drugs? Go back to your previous ways? Kill people? It's up to you, make it work.

~~~~~~
Hi guys! This is an RP I tried out before but it never reall took off, so I'm giving it another go. I am hoping to have equal guys & girls in this, or at least close to it. So if we start getting a plethora of girls then I am only going to be accepting guys from then on until it's equaled out. Also, I will not be setting "roles" because I think we can have more than one "party animal" or "goody-goody" or "gang member", etc. But if I see a lot of repeats of the same person/personality I will not accept you. This is an island full of felons and there are a lot of things that will send you to prison, so I expect some diversity. At the same time, you can make a dynamic between people who have similar traits or reasons they were sent there, etc. I will accept/deny CS's as they come in and I am not afraid to say no to someone. >.>

You will have to set relationships with other people. You might not know everyone (of course) but you could be from the same gang, have known each other in prison, known someone before prison and then got split up, etc. Maybe you heard a rumour about so and so. Idc, make it interesting. Each RPer must have at least 2 relationships but I find it helps if you have a few more than that. It doesn't have to be a whole lot. Like I said, your relationship can be "I heard that so and so did this and that, so my character doesn't/does like them".

You must be active. We will not wait for you, and it's shit move if you don't post for 2 pages and then someone is waiting on you or just has to make something up to progress. If you're going to be busy/away for more than a couple days let me know. I will also have a discord, and I highly recommend that you get discord on your computer/phone if you don't already have it, because from my experience that's where the most OOC/planning stuff happens.

The post minimum for this RP will be 2 paragraphs. I tend to be lenient with that but don't write one liners.

For a little more detail on the RP; I expect to have 2 "sides" of the island. The side where people *generally* get along and all that - these people are on the right path and are trying their best to stay on it, and the side where people really don't get along and don't give a shit about being a better person. There will be conflict and all that, but stores and such will be consistently stocked so there shouldn't be too much fight over that. Unless we have characters who are hoarders or are paranoid/turf war. You will be able to choose if you are new on the island or if you have been there for awhile.

So that's all I have to write for now. If you have any questions don't hesistate to ask! As soon as I get interest for a few people I will get up the CS.[/size]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back