• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fellow Storytellers?

Aoire

Just a shepherd looking for his flock...
I'm looking out for fellow writers. Creators of lovable characters, beautiful locales, and unforgettable stories. If plot, characters, and worldbuilding are up your alley, shoot me a PM. I'm sure we'll write a tale for the ages together.

Would you be interested in these?

A Familiar Hero (Original, Superhero)
So I have the idea of a sort of bog standard campy superhero world populated with costumed crime fighters and monologuing villains. There is a touch of magic added in. So Monday is saving tourists from flesh eating aliens, Tuesday is stopping a mad scientist from destroying the city with his death ray, Friday is stopping a thousand year old vampire from reversing time and turning humanity into Neanderthals.

But the big twist is that power in this universe comes from bonds with familiar spirits (animals or elementals). Well human power, there are also a small percentage of aliens or humanoid magical beasts.

I'm working on building a document for this world and would love to explore lots of different plots.

Ledo The Land Of Beasts (Original, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
Ledo is a magical world hidden in some forgotten corner of the galaxy. It roughly the size of earth and populated by fantastical beasts and mythical plants. The planet is rich in magic and has a native people that are all born with one of three magical gifts. The ability to talk/tame animals, plants, or the elements. The planet is also plagued by storms which open portals into other worlds.

The premise is a little rough but I'm willing to flesh out more with my partner.

Life Finds A Way (Original, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
Welcome to Fantasia, a zoo/safari park where scientists have been able to genetically engineer mythological beasts. The park is only just opening to visitors but has been in the works for years on Circe Island. The people behind it have managed to mix arcane arts with modern science to create the impossible.

A bare bones premise that I'm happy to flesh out with my partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back