• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom feel good inc — gorillaz interest check [bxg, cxc or cxoc] [UPDATED]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hdjdhdjshsjssh don’t mind me my brain is just sh*tting itself over gorillaz for like the 100th time in the 23 years i’ve been alive; soooooo here I am looking to rp as 2-D for the first time in 6 years !

so, i can offer the following:
- a representation of 2-D from any of the existing phases of gorillaz (self-titled album, demon days, plastic beach, humanz, the now now, and song machine), though phases 1-3 are my favorites to portray as I grew up with those.
- romance (preferred), angst, slow burn, fluff, hurt and comfort, etc.
- at least two to four consistent well written and grammatically correct paragraphs per response, normally multiple times daily.
- chit chat and memes! i love talking with and making friends with my roleplay partners!
- potential art based off of our roleplay.
- i’ll always let you know if things come up to make my responses slow.

i’d like for the following from you:
- play either noodle (if romance involved, only plastic beach and onward), or a female oc.
- be 18+, as i’m 23 and not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
- be able match my responses in length and grammar most of the time.
- be okay with potentially triggering themes such as verbal and physical abuse, mainly due to the traumatic lore behind 2D’s character.
- be willing to indulge a lot of angst and hurt/comfort with me, i eat that sh*t up lmao.
- please let me know if you lose interest rather than ghosting me, as ghosting has done a lot of damage to my mental health in the past.

potential plots:
- this is set during plastic beach (phase 3). if you know the lore from this phase, you know that the real noodle was absent throughout it, replaced with a cyborg. this plot takes place from the end of the rhinestone eyes storyboard video, from which noodle will reunite with 2-D and they’ll leave without murdoc (but perhaps with russel). trauma bonding ensues, and it can go a number of directions from there.
- this one can be set during any time, but would likely work best between phases 1-3. it requires the use of a female oc of yours. your oc is a psychologist who becomes 2-D’s mental health counselor, helping him deal with the immense amounts of abuse he’s endured from murdoc. from here, hurt and comfort can ensue, and against her better judgement, your oc falls in love with 2-D.

I have a couple of potential plot ideas, so feel free to hit me up with what you’re interested in doing either here or in the PMs, thanks a ton!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back