• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Feel free to laugh me off the site and all but *cough cough* Meerkat Roleplay?

Swan

Sad Aries Baby
Because Meerkat Manor was basically the first soap opera I ever watched.

Forbidden romance (and pups), wars between rival packs, escaping dangerous predators, and hunting for food.

Depending on the interest we'd start out with two packs, or one playable pack and the rest would be npc packs. And it'd be semi-realistic, the meerkats talk and emote like they can't in real life (because my meerkat WILL waggle their brows ok, that's unnegotiable) but they'd have realistic pelts and the stripe markings. I'll let you have a spot here or there though or a darker/lighter pelt. And of course melanistic/albino charries are allowed but will probably suffer from a disadvantage health/fighting wise.

Also for the fighting, we could do dice or something like that to decide the outcome?

Let's just do chill, fun meerkat things. (i'd be totally fine if someone else wanted to run it with me in case I go poof cause of real life stuffz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back