Feedback wanted [Harry Potter]

Do you think these are well written characters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Only Citrine

• Only Helen

• Total voters

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
Hi, so here's a couple I have, and I'd love questions, feedback, opinions, lalala ^^

CITRINE

• Full name: Citrine Willow Blackwood

Nickname: C, CeCe, Cit, Ce, Ci

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

House: Slytherin

Parents: Father-muggle, mother-witch

Year: Sixth

HELEN

• Full name: Helen Lillian Mismith

Nickname: Hel, Helly, Hels, Lenny, Lena

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

House: Hufflepuff

Parents: Both wizards

Year: Sixth

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean obviously you put a lot of work into these characters and the base I think is all there but I feel like these are sort of archetypal Harry Potter characters except for the sexuality of course and through that potentially some character development but by saying she is depressed and self harms it feels a bit cliche and like problems have sort have just been thrust onto the character opposed to any meaningful backstory which has led to this. My suggestions would be to explore further their relationships with their family in particular their parents and also maybe come up with a few fatal flaws so to speak as all of their personality traits seem all good and that really shouldn't be the case for a moody pair of sixth years.

ThomasMorecambe said:
I mean obviously you put a lot of work into these characters and the base I think is all there but I feel like these are sort of archetypal Harry Potter characters except for the sexuality of course and through that potentially some character development but by saying she is depressed and self harms it feels a bit cliche and like problems have sort have just been thrust onto the character opposed to any meaningful backstory which has led to this. My suggestions would be to explore further their relationships with their family in particular their parents and also maybe come up with a few fatal flaws so to speak as all of their personality traits seem all good and that really shouldn't be the case for a moody pair of sixth years.
Thanks, I'll work on that :)

My original idea was that Ci was raised as a bit of a tomboy, but her parents loved and pampered her so she never really expected the negativitiy aimed at Slytherin. Basically over-protective parents (but I need to expand on that lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back