• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || Feed me some RPs?

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey, I'm Vanitas or Shasha. I go by they/them pronouns when being referred to by/to a stranger!
I'm 22 and have a preference for RPing with people 18+! Sorry kiddos.
I'm in college and actively looking for work so be aware, I may disappear for periods of time. I will never rush you because I know what life is like and I expect the same respect back from my partner ^^
I play all genders and sexualities and highly prefer to RP with someone who does the same, I strive for diversity.
My replies can range from 300 - 1000+ words but I prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY.
RPs onsite can either be in a three or in PMs with a slight preference for PM. I also RP over DIscord if you prefer, OOC over discord preferred, I keep up with chit chat on there. Easy access to my MEME stash.
I love to double up! Also, a total sucker for oc x canon as you will see HEH.
I'm not about that OOC life, if a character is nasty, expect nasty and vice versa! I will play any character!!

Currently only looking for the below rps, might add on later on but right now, for time sake, I'll only be looking for these specifically.

Sony Spiderman
I've played the first game and Miles Morales. New game was just announced so you know I'm HYPED
Peter Parker x OC
Harry Osborn x OC

Stranger Things
Give me those Halloween vibes! I'm caught up with the series!!
Billy Hargrove x OC

Comment below or DM me if you're interested!!

hello! I would love to write Billy for your OC! I've been wanting to do a ST rp for a while! Do you double?

Also, I do prefer discord personally! I am also employed full time so I understand slow replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back