• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Feddys stories and stuff

Ridge

I disdain all glittering gold

giphy.gif

Hello and welcome to Feddys library of short stories.
They are not perfect by any means, but I often used to and still do get little stories in my head and like to write them down.
Hope you enjoy and feedback is welcome and wanted.

Last edited:
War strings
latest
He didn't even know her name, yet he felt sorry for her, for the pain she was going to live through.
The beauty that she had would only grow like a caterpillar to a butterfly. The kindness of her heart would flourish like wildflowers and the peace in her mind would forever be tranquil. Yet her heart would be broken like a vase. Shattered as the world changed around her. A small spirit in my arms, I would do what I could to protect her, yet this was no world for one like this. When death and destruction are what you were brought into, it will always and forever follow you. He held her close in his arms, unable to let go. Sitting in the pit of war as he sung a soft lullaby while gunfire and screams filled the air. But she looked into his eyes and gave him hope. Gave him the hope that soon things will change.

“Day is done, Gone the sun, From the lake, from the hills, from the sky. All is we-..”

Silence fell again. Twice within a day. The last gun had been fired. She was alone again.

Last edited:
Dead Lies
original.gif
I stared up and looked my friend in the eye, "We're the only two witnesses"
The vast open world was empty. I didn’t know if I could breathe. I tried but nothing. I stared down again, I doubt my friend could even open his eyes. Mine felt as if someone had to stick pins in them, no not my eyes, my heart. Tearing from every string I had. My eyes filled with tears. For we were the only two. Thing is, he wasn’t just my friend. He was my brother. My younger, frail, innocent little brother. But he didn’t know. Only I did. Only she did. Not even our father knew. Now we are here. For we had never felt so alone. We have experienced pain and heartbreak. Yet loneliness is a void that I filled on rare occasions. My eyes never left the sight before us. I lifted my hand and wept it down her face. Closing her eyes once more, forever more. I and he were the only two.
“Jacob. She’s your mother.”
The day our mother died, is the day I told him.

Last edited:
Medicated Heartbreak
original.gif
I used to visit a friend where she lived on occasion. I’d known her since I was around three or four? Now I’m twenty-five, so that would make it around twenty-two years of knowing her, give or take a few months perhaps. Whenever I’d visit her she’d always be looking out the window. Looking at a pond, the thing was, it wasn’t the beautiful waters you’d see in a fairy tale, this one was dark and full of rubbish. Pollution had become a real problem in this area, the community always tried to clean it up but projects always dropped off once the taxes rose. This time was different when I saw her though, she was staring at the wall. It was blank, a cream color with blank smudges all along it from chalk pieces beside her.
“Emi, what you doing?” I asked her calmly. She looked at me and smiled. “I’m drawing the pond, can’t you tell?” She was so innocent. Didn’t even know what she was doing. I looked at the painting again trying to figure out what she had drawn. It wasn’t the pond. Wasn't even water.
“It wasn’t her fault.” I always used to tell myself. The place I used to visit was an institution. An institution for the mentally ill. The picture she had drawn was her mother. The most heartbreaking thing about it was that her mother had drowned from trying to save Emi.
“It’s beautiful.”
I said to her. Gave her a kiss on her forehead then sat beside her. Little did I know that day, when she rested her head on my shoulder, was the last day I would see her. But the first day she would spend her life with her mother again.

Last edited:
Where the moon goes
original.gif
When I was younger, and it was time to sleep, my mother would come and tuck me in. I had a small bed, yet it was more comfortable than laying in a bed of flowers. She’d sit on my bedside and say one thing to me. Every day the sun comes up and every night it goes down again. I’d smile, it was happy thought, the circle of life revolving around it. I tell my children that now. I’ll walk them to their beds and sit between them, leaning my back onto the table they had beside their beds before drawing a picture in their heads with my words. I like to think they enjoy that. Often they’d ask where the sun goes once it goes down. The first time they asked me, however, struck me still. My mother had never told that part. The story wasn’t at an end to my kids. “I’ll tell you tomorrow night,” I told them. A kiss on their heads before I switched out the light.
Once again it was time to put them to bed. They seem to bound across their beds eager to hear what I had to say. I tucked them in. Kiss, kiss. Thump to the floor I went again. “Every day the sun comes up and every night it goes down again.”
“But where to dad?”
I’d been thinking all day about it, ideas rushing through my head. It hides. It plays. Yet I stopped myself, I needed to think of what my mother would say, soon enough I got what happened to the sun.
“The sun lightens up the day for those who have passed. To my mother, and yours. The sun gives them their light of the day.”
My little girl then got up and rushed to the window. She pointed out at the moon before her brother joined her. “So what does the moon do?” She asked.
I was stumped. Had no clue, but as I looked up with them both, the stars seemed to shine even brighter than before. I knelt down, pulling them both into a hug. “The moon is a gateway. Lets everyone see us from where they are now, and the stars, even though they seem small, light up the sky so that they can see us.” Both of the smiled before sitting on my knees. I decided that night that instead of saying, Every day the sun comes up and every night it goes down again. Instead, it would be. Every day the sun comes up and every night it goes down again, allowing the moon to let our loved ones see us.

Last edited:
Different in the world of the same
tumblr_mzo5u0n8fC1ruakfio1_500.gif
Every one of us had the same eyes. Each one of us had emerald green eyes that shined when we look to one another. We were all connected. But for me, I wasn’t. I was a wire that had connected to something else. My eyes were piercing blue like the day sky. They could do amazing things. Control the earth beneath them, make it rain from the clouds above even control the lightning and thunder. I couldn’t I didn’t know how. I was different to them. They could control nature, I could control movement. My own movement. I’d close my eyes and imagine a place, or open up a book and find a beautiful landscape. Opening my eyes I was there. Not completely, however. I would be stuck in a fraction of the time, a different time to the one we know now.

I am the last of the Crystal eyes and this is what I can do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back