Featured Post! April 7th, 2017

Enuky

Status Troll

Featured Post!
Friday, April 7th, 2017

Congratulations, DemetrioMachete!

The Winning Post:

Lenelia's eyes widened at Alamar's remark. Seems the frail spellflinger had a lashing tongue! Rather than take the bait and retaliate, the bard simply looked at himself, his lute, and then flashed a smile, barely containing a laugh.

"Yeah. Guess I am a whore. I thrive on attention and dole out pleasure to the ears."
DemetrioMachete
full

He approached Alamar, no malice in his stance as he readied his gloved index finger. "And we all know I'll have more fine ladies around my arms than you any day of the week." As much as he could have gone on, Lenelia left it there. It would have been counterproductive to plant the seeds of hostility. The bard flicked Alamar's nose, then walked off towards Dreadnought.

"Nothing unusual last night, eh?"

Originally Posted:
April 2nd, 2017 at 4:36 PM EST

DemetrioMachete, you're hilarious!

Keep up the good work, everyone!

JOIN US
JOIN US

Trombone Geek Trombone Geek Andraus Andraus Inheritance Inheritance Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom transcendantviewer transcendantviewer Enuky Enuky DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

Last edited:
Your code is just a bit wonky but you're getting super good AAAAAH MY ENUKY IS GROWING UP SO FAST

-SNIFFLE-
THANK YOU!! I can't wait to start doing more of these posts! I want to eventually start adding more color and pics are always a nice touch! so POST SOMETHING GOOD AND IT WILL BE YOU!
Next I'm going to put up a member page (since we no longer have one) where you'll be featured as a mod! :hornswhistle:<3

What's wrong with the code on your page? :-_-lines: Its that damn border isnt it

THANK YOU!! I can't wait to start doing more of these posts! I want to eventually start adding more color and pics are always a nice touch! so POST SOMETHING GOOD AND IT WILL BE YOU!
Next I'm going to put up a member page (since we no longer have one) where you'll be featured as a mod! :hornswhistle:<3

What's wrong with the code on your page? :-_-lines: Its that damn border isnt it
Yeah, the picture goes over it just a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread