• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
8f1b4df5f4c79ffddf621c9854e868714c562b34.pnj

200w.gif

I am being a little picky with roleplays and partners right now, simply because I don't want to overload myself with roleplays (as I find I do quiet often... aha..) So pleaseee do not take it personally if I tell you I'm flooded!

Second note! I will message OOC in lowercase and sometimes with intentionally bad punctuation/capitalization for emphasis/aesthetic/etc. I can and will type properly IRP!!

Third and final note for now! I may or may not formulate some kind of group fear street thing if i find people hold genuine interest in fear street? I simply dont see it around very often so I'm really going on a limb here searching for 1x1's! anyways enough of that, thanks to those who read this mess lmaoo

INTRO
58888429bc2fc2ef3a186093.png

Hello! I'm Ky, and use any pronouns. This is a little search for a little craving! A bit more about myself, I'm currently running on PST, though in all honestly my sleep schedule is such a mess I could very well be running on any other time zone at any given moment! I've got about 7-8 years of roleplay experience under my belt, more if you count offline experience, but who's counting? I'll usually write 3-5 paragraphs, give or take depending on my partner/muse/circumstance, all in 3rd person past tense. I do all sorts of pairings; F//, M//, F/M, NB//... etc, and while romance is a near must for me, I also love adding in other kinds of relationships into the rp! Give me all the platonic, familial, and other connections! Toss em in like sprinkles!! I will say I primarily do cc x oc doubling, but can be swayed otherwise! Another very important factor to me in OOC chat! I love getting to know you and given the chance I will absolutely send walls of ideas or simply gush about anything and everything. I'm here to have fun and make friends!! That said, I am ghost friendly. Though a heads up would be appreciated, I get it! I will poke after a week or so, but after that I'll simply leave it alone. Feel free to send me a nudge if I haven't gotten back in around a week! I will try to give a heads up, but sometimes life gets ahead of me and I simply forget to check in. All that said, into the good stuff!

ROLEPLAY
58888429bc2fc2ef3a186093.png

This search is centered on Netflix's Fear Street Trilogy! I do ask that you have decent knowledge of the series, though it's totally okay if you need a refresher! Also, as many know, Fear Street focuses on some darker elements that I'll definitely want to incorporate, so I suggest coming prepared! I'm listing all my ideas movie by movie here, if you have any other ideas, we can absolutely discuss!
If anything catches your interest, message me in PMs and introduce yourself with your name, pronouns, and favorite song, show or movie!

Key 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 ~ Would sell my right toe
🔪🔪🔪🔪 ~ Almost absolutely
🔪🔪🔪 ~ Mosttt likely?
🔪🔪 ~ Maybe possibly
🔪 ~ convince me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshot-2022-07-31-013004.png

Part One: 1994
blood-png-transparent-image-18.png

Who I'd like to play against (CCxOC):
Deena Johnson 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Sam Fraser 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Kate Schmidt 🔪🔪🔪
Heather Watkins 🔪🔪
Josh Johnson 🔪
Simon Kalivoda 🔪

Who I'd like to play together (CCxCC):
Deena x Sam 🔪🔪🔪
Josh x Kate 🔪

OCxOC 🔪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshot-2022-07-31-013205.png

Part Two: 1978

Ziggy Berman 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Cindy Berman 🔪🔪🔪
Nick Goode 🔪🔪
Alice 🔪

Ziggy x Nick 🔪🔪

OCxOC 🔪🔪🔪

Screenshot-2022-07-31-013435.png

Part Three: 1666

Sarah Fier 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Constance Berman 🔪🔪🔪🔪
Hannah Miller 🔪🔪🔪
Abigail Berman 🔪🔪

Sarah x Hannah 🔪🔪🔪

OCxOC 🔪

Last edited:
hi there! i'd be super interested in doing ziggy x oc (i'd be happy play either!) and/or oc x oc in 1978! :]
i'd also prefer fxf but mxf is totally fine too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back