• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FBI! Open Up!

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
Disclaimer: We will not be playing FBI Operators. I needed people to be Interested, do I decided that false advertising was smart.

General Knowledge: Special Weapons and Tactics teams (SWAT) are special operations units in civilian law enforcement agencies such as County Police Departments, Sheriff Departments, US Marshall service, the FBI etc. The SWAT team of a given agency may be called the Special Response Team, Emergency Response Team, Emergency Services Unit, Tactical Response Team among others.

Heyo Crackerjacks! Here is the latest rp from everybody's favorite butcher! In this RP, we will be rping a SWAT Team, and as such we will need to respond to several calls of varying degrees of severity. In it we may deal with anything from a drug bust, to talking down a person barricaded in their house. Thus, in this rp, I am looking for people who are not Jack Murderstabs or Trigger Happy, I am looking for humans who are not going to kill the first person they see, they will be willing to employ non-lethal, and maybe make more arrests than body bags.

If this gets enough people(or any at all), I will start building an OOC and CS.

*pours a steaming cup of coffee and sits down* Ok. I'm looking for a change in careers. What you got for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back