Video Games Favourite Pokemon?

Every eeveelution but Eevee probs tops them all for me. She's got so much potential. I even named one of my cats after her.

From a competitive standpoint, I really love Garchomp.  He's just a beast, and really doesn't have an equal substitute unless your team is themed for instance, like Trick Room.   Celesteela has been a quick favorite as well as Kartana depending on my strategy, and other mon I've got available.   A Telepathy user + Self-Destruct user is a great combo that can easily two for one, and gain massive advantage or just outright win the match. 

As far as aesthetics out of the 151 Arcanine, and Ninetails always captured my heart.   Aside from that only Absol really has gotten my attention like those do, and most of the attraction to these guys is purely nostalgic.  While they can be used competitively, they tend to be weaker options unless you're playing Smogon tiers, but I'm more of a VGC guy. 

I'm well aware that my tastes are weird, but the Giantess Waifu is my favorite for the current generation.

For my favorite of all time I'd have to say Breloom, though. It's held a close place in my heart since Pokémon XD as a very proficient Capturing Pokémon. I even migrated one from that very same game through the GameCube across to Ruby, then Emerald, then to Pearl via Migration (and later traded it to Platinum once it came out), followed by Soul Silver; in the end, I even transferred it to Gen 5's Pokémon Black after jumping through the convoluted hoops necessary to do so... Before losing the game that held it over a move.

RIP Brell. I must have caught close to 1'000 Pokémon with that glorious bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blastoise for sure, my starter in blue, been with me all the way through. Also it's quite good at battling and water is my favourite type, so perfect for me :)

But for the new Gen, probably Guzzlord as that design is awesome.

More favorite type, but I always love fighting types as someone who does martial arts IRL. I do however, have a particular fondness for Gallade.

250px-475Gallade.png

It's definitely got to be Absol. I can remember way back when I was 10 getting excited over capturing an Absol in Pokemon Sapphire. From that point that would be the pokemon that I would constantly want on my team. I love the mysterious look behind this pokemon, as well as it's Mega Evolution. I automatically fell in love with the way it was designed when the Mega Evolutions came out. It just had this awesome dark angel like look, and I found that to be pretty awesome. I also love the moves associated with Absol.

Absol.jpeg

It's definitely got to be Absol. I can remember way back when I was 10 getting excited over capturing an Absol in Pokemon Sapphire. From that point that would be the pokemon that I would constantly want on my team. I love the mysterious look behind this pokemon, as well as it's Mega Evolution. I automatically fell in love with the way it was designed when the Mega Evolutions came out. It just had this awesome dark angel like look, and I found that to be pretty awesome. I also love the moves associated with Absol.

View attachment 251505

Personally I find the lore behind Absol to be the most interesting. An excellent choice to be sure.

I don't know how to pick a favourite. The eeveelutions are cool though. Mega-Absol is also cool. Dragonair and Milotic are super elegant.
I'm Miss Indecisive, I think.

Shedinja! I love the concept, of a reanimated husk that doesn't move or even breathe. I love the gimmick of its ability. I love its cartoon-looking halo. I love how it just shows up randomly in your party when you didn't even ask for it and will absorb the soul of anyone who looks into its back, which you're forced to do every time you send it out in battle.

It's near impossible to battle competitively with (or at all), unless you can catch people by surprise who don't expect anyone to actually bother using it, but I still love it.

my friend.PNG

Ooh it'd have to be Lucario, but specifically in his mega form. Sure, he's cool in the normal as well, but Mega just makes him so much cooler to look at!
IMG_4489.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back