Video Games Favourite Pokemon?

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
What gens do you like the most and which pokemon from those are your favourite? Not necessarily for stats or strength, just one that you like. Top favourite or even a list! Shout your love from the roof tops!

Lets not hate on what others like, okay? Good. Great. 

As someone who grew up with Pokemon Ruby, I have a soft spot for gen 3. I really like Absol and Skarmory because of their designs. 

Such grace. Much beauty. 

81cd9106081dd08316b939a365091f31.gif

Espurr has the cuteness factor I can't get enough of. 

Statwise though I like slow and tough pokes like Slowbro. 

Pokémon Emerald and Silver were the first games I've played, so 2nd and 3rd generations are my favorite.

When it comes to my favorite pokémon, I have to go for Nidoran male and Mareep (all of their evolutions). I have more of them that I like, and somehow, all of them are weak to ice type xD

I like the Charmander line followed by the Eevee line the best.   

Articuno is my favorite so far out of the legendary Pokemon.

I've never played pokemon HERESY! *BLAM* but if I had to pick a favorite, on looks and style alone, I'd pick Haxorus.

250px-612Haxorus.png

AXE FOR A FACE

METAL

AH ROTOMMMMMmmMmMM

TqGCT4u.jpg

LOOK AT IT LOOK AT THIS TINY MOTOR DOING ITS BEST ITS SO ORANGE

IM A COMPETITIVE BATTLER AND I LOVE IT IDC HOW AWFUL MY IVS ARE IT'S EV TRAINED AND GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

honourable mentions include silvally i have a competitively raised silvally and i love it its so strong  (not done drawing it but you get it)
pPchOsA.png

Heh. If it wasn't obvious already, I'm a huge fan of Riolu ever since I played it in Explorers of Sky. I also have a huge love of Umbreon and, as of Gen 7, Lycanroc's pretty amazing too. And then there's the Treecko line for being my first 'mon ever. I honestly have too many to name 'em all.

I love every single pokemon (except for Pelliper) so this question is always hard to me. My favorite type over all is Fairy, but if I'm only allowed to pick one pokemon, then I have to say Swampert, as my first pokemon ever was a Mudkip all the way back in Sapphire version.

9a1ade0a8321a32b4e5fe958ce096836.jpeg

But other than that, I'd say that some of my favorites are Diancie, Mawile, Galvantula, Mimikyu, Garchomp, and Toxapex. I'm kind of the mixture of liking a pokemon for their design, but also their function. It makes sense since I'm a competitive battler and an art collector.

206c82288bb25b4c5a1584228cc6d3e8.png32c617b75a562129a0956e36bd345ba3.jpeg34ad158f0a114569888173b04aa3eccb.jpegdd31894085788afeef7b3c0c4cb31d70.png702940c1e25fc650957f3a501d87b354.jpgeed8d6caf83ebf925d8674044100c34b.jpg

And also I love all of the fanart.

i didn't even know what Pokémon was when gen 3 came out, i jumped on the Poké-train in Gen 4. but now i know more about the previous generations, and i have a favorite Pokémon for each gen.

Gen 1: Jolteon. there's something about its elegant electro-dogginess that makes me want to hug it. i don't care if i would die of shock, it's worth it.

Gen 2: Ooh... this is a hard one. i never really liked their designs, or the ideas in general, but if i had to choose one... Togepi. chosen because of adorableness.

Gen 3: Sw-sw-sw-SWAMPERT! HE'S SO AWESOME!

Gen 4: Vespiquen, hands down. i named mine, the first time i played gen 4, Hyve. because it sounded cool. don't judge, i was like, 10 at the time! (And yes, i got a female combee first. my luck is awesome!)

Gen 5: Zoroark. it's a pretty creative idea to have a fox that can disguise itself. or so i thought at first, because then i learned it's based off of japanese myth. but it's still cool, just not as original as an idea. i don't have a name for this one, i never got gen 5.

Gen 6: Definitely Goodra. while it does get a LOT of hate for having a weird type and bad moves wasted on good stats, i loved how goofy it's face was. Goodra be like: lalalalala! i are be of the so happy! lalalala! i named mine Bonkley. idk why, it just was a silly name for a silly face.

Gen 7: i never got this pokemon, i probably will go back and get it, i'm near the end, so don't spoil it for me. Lurantis. i was stuck on that trial, and it made me want to replace my Parasect for one. but i forgot to, so yeah... once i finished the Lurantis trial, i celebrated. mainly because that Lurantis was BOSS.

That's my favorites, though it's just a opinion.

Hmmmm, its hard to say if I have a favorite gen since the ones I've played were amazing. It might have to be gen 7 cause I think it had the best story.

Now favorite pokemon, that's a tough choice..... I'd have to say either Garchomp or Salazzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back