Video Games Favourite game?... ever?

Halo! I really enjoy co-op (split screen) and some storytelling and snipers. So, it's the ultimate game. Then I've also played it like 3-10 times a year since I was old enough to hold a controller - so, I guess nostalgia also play a role.

19570155.gif

No seriously:

Tough choice. I grew up in the Golden Era of gaming, so it's an impossible decision.

Pound for Pound: Ogre Battle: March of The Black Queen

Story: Xenogears

Game Play: Rock & Roll Racing

Replay Value: Saga Frontier

I REALLY love Kingdom Hearts and always have since I was a kid. It's definitely my favorite game of all time. However, I've grown to love games like Uncharted and Legend of Zelda as of late. I also love the Trauma Center series.

BUT FAVORITE is Kingdom Hearts. Always. I think it has a lot of really fun characters and also has a really deep and interesting story line. It's controls aren't too complicated but tend to have a lot of unique aspects to the controls as well. I think the voice acting is also very nice, but i mostly like that it plays a lot like a Final Fantasy game without the turn-based strategy.

Skyward Sword, just remember getting up at 6 am just to play it for like 5 hours then have lunch and go back to playing miss those times haha

Hands down, I'd have to say the Uncharted series. You grow attached to the characters, the settings are gorgeous, the soundtrack is amazing, and the newer multi-player was a nice touch. I definitely recommend it to those who like adventure games, and to those who enjoy historical legends!

I don't think anything will ever compare to TESV: Skyrim in my eyes. The music, the graphics, the general huge-ness of that game, especially for its time... It ushered in a new era of gaming, not only for me but I think for the entire RPG genre. I must have logged over a thousand hours at this point!!! Some others that come to mind are The Witcher and Dragon Age games. Oh, and Grand Theft Auto V was a masterpiece. Can't forget Red Dead Redemption either! Maybe its just the historian in me but I also fell in love with the Assassin's Creed series early on. I still love it even if the more recent games haven't been quite up to par with some of the earlier ones (although the latest one, Origins, is really impressing me so far)!

I don't think I've ever beaten a game more times than I have with Bloodborne. I'm currently sitting on 15 total playthroughs, and every so often I get the urge to start another one. No other game has ever gone over 3 replays so that kinda says a lot about how much I love this game!

This is a very tough choice i have so many but right now i must say

Witcher 3:wild hunt

love that game a must play.

Chrono Trigger or Lufia and the Fortress of Doom.
Get invested in some 16 bit characters and bring your tissues.

Personally, I really love Rainbow Six Siege– I've always enjoyed playing FPS games, and this game is by far my favorite one, because I like being strategic when playing online games, and this game allows me to do just that. It's also very realistic.) Well, I don't know about Zofia, but at least the rest of the game is...)
Another one that I like is the Call of Duty franchise, yet another well-known FPS game.
And no, I don't just play FPS games, I play a heckton of other games aswell. I really, REALLY like the games made by Naughty Dog, and I've been a total sucker for the Uncharted Series and The Last of Us. (Can't wait for The Last of Us 2!)
Another game franchise that I'm fond of is The Witcher. The third one was the one that I liked most and spent more time playing. I've also played all the God of War games. (Even on PSP.) I don't just play on PS4, though– since my PC is total trash, I use it to play indie games, and ones that I really enjoy are TBOI, Duck Game, Clone Drone, Super Meat Boy, to name a few...

That's an extremely hard question...
So many to choose from xD
But I'll probably say Final Fantasy VII... Mostly because it's probably my favourite RPG game and RPG is my favorite genre

The Last of Us most definitely.
I rarely cry, (And I mean rarely) and I almost cried when I finished the game and the DLCm

Mass Effect 3. I never played 1 or 2, and I got it for free after some screw up on Origin with another game (Battlefield 3?) but the story was amazing and it had this real sense of grandeur and scale I've never seen before in a single player game. And the best space battle cinematics I've ever seen. Makes the first 5 minutes of Star Wars Episode III look like child's play.

My big 3 would be Dark Souls, Monster Hunter and Halo; Reaxh
Out of the three, probably Halo: Reach.
Much fun was had on that game, many friends were made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back