Anime & Manga Favourite Anime Openings

"It's time to Du-du-du-duel !"

Always catch me everytime. Freaking Joey an Kaiba !

I could spam more opening, but Yu-Gi-Oh is one of the reason i started watching anime.

I've watched four anime, and I like all of them except SAO.
AOT's first intro was pretty good.
Death Note's intros were lit.
HunterxHunter (2011)'s were pretty good, aside from the Chimera Ant arc.

HunterxHunter's first outro was so good. I often sit through two minutes of commercials just to hear it again.

Last edited:
My personal favorite anime openings are as follows

Really great series. Everyone should check it out. All true Otakus have watched it.

Have a taste of the art comparison between 90s and 2010s in this nicely crafted OP from the Monogatari Series Second Season :v

ANIME OPS R THE BOMB LIKE i listen to them more than regular music aha cx some ops that get me pumped are unravel from tokyo ghoul and guren no yumiya from attack on titan. but this game from no game no life yes and tbh most of the naruto ops and most of the fairy tail ops. THE HAIKYUU OPS and hISTORY MAKER FROM YURI ON IC E
basically i love p much all of them xD
does anyone listen to amanda lee cos she does awesome english anime covers and she's so good aaa

Samurai Champloo's opening is forever godly.
All four of Eureka 7's openings are phenomenal as well!

The Death Parade opening (as misleading as it is) is super catchy. I listened to it on repeat for at least a couple of days. I also loooove both Psycho-Pass openings. < 3 3 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back