Anime & Manga Favourite Anime Openings

Hunter X Hunter had the best visuals through the openings.

While I'm a fan of the first one, I find the others to be catchy as well.

My favorite anime opening would be a toss-up between Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop, (though Space Dandy has both an intro and an outro that're kinda fun to sing to, and I think that maybe in the back of my mind, I vaugely remember the intro of Ping-Pong: The Animation being rather inspiring.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the opening for Clannad After Story <3  It really sums up the feelings of the second season in a nutshell, especially once the true bittersweet and heartbreaking nature of the story rears its ugly head <3  

0b9c0508db64f164d3e8572c04284ca614450d5e_hq.gif

OK BUT FUTURE DIARY 

this op is so fucking good I can't even -

and how could i forget? the sailor moon op brings back so many memories ;-; this used to be my shit

and let's be honest, it's still my shit

OK BUT FUTURE DIARY 

and how could i forget? the sailor moon op brings back so many memories ;-; this used to be my shit

and let's be honest, it's still my shit

I haven't ever got around to watching Sailor Moon but I can safely say that it has one kickass opening song  <3

Actually, that's not the one I grew up listening to xD my version is French, but I think the English one is a lot better tbh

It's pretty catchy in its own way xD 

This one is a guilty pleasure of mine - 80s cheese at its best for one of my all-time favourite animes <3

Plus an alternate version of the song :)  

It's pretty catchy in its own way xD 

This one is a guilty pleasure of mine - 80s cheese at its best for one of my all-time favourite animes <3

Plus an alternate version of the song :)  

Omg I can't get the song out of my head, it's soo catchy >.< haha, 80's cheese is the best cheese ;)  I've never watched the anime tbh but I'll add it to my list now

I basically had to go through, and play all these to remember what they were.   Hellsing's was really good.  Got me pumped pretty much instantly, and now that I think about it I only ever watched the original.  I might go back for Ultimate....

Others were GitS, Sam Champ, and Cowboy Bebop.   Death Parade's was really good as well.  

I loved pretty much everything about this series even if I know it wasn't the best.  I don't think I ever skipped either of the openings once.  Natewantstobattle does a really good English version if anyone is interested.

Music is the second life for me.  I loves it.   It pains me when the ost is really bad, or just plain trash.... Cuz I dun like skippin em.

Omg I can't get the song out of my head, it's soo catchy >.< haha, 80's cheese is the best cheese ;)  I've never watched the anime tbh but I'll add it to my list now

Beware of the 96 episodes and 4 OVAs - it's a long journey but believe me when I say that it's one of my favourite slow-burn, heartfelt and charming rom-coms <3  Maybe I'm just biased :P

I basically had to go through, and play all these to remember what they were.   Hellsing's was really good.  Got me pumped pretty much instantly, and now that I think about it I only ever watched the original.  I might go back for Ultimate....

Others were GitS, Sam Champ, and Cowboy Bebop.   Death Parade's was really good as well.  

I loved pretty much everything about this series even if I know it wasn't the best.  I don't think I ever skipped either of the openings once.  Natewantstobattle does a really good English version if anyone is interested.

Music is the second life for me.  I loves it.   It pains me when the ost is really bad, or just plain trash.... Cuz I dun like skippin em.

Ok I literally live for music and that op is sooo good O.o  I cannot believe I haven't heard it before!

Beware of the 96 episodes and 4 OVAs - it's a long journey but believe me when I say that it's one of my favourite slow-burn, heartfelt and charming rom-coms <3  Maybe I'm just biased :P

It seems like such a fun watch <3  I'm always up for some gooood cheese xD

Ok I literally live for music and that op is sooo good O.o  I cannot believe I haven't heard it before!

Nobody skips the Noragami OP.  They are killer, and the band is actually just fuckin good all around.  I highly recommend if you're into blaring J-rock in your vehi-kl-i.  <---- I spent longer than I should have attempting to convey the "right" phonetics to a word that already exists.  I have about seventeen, "Why am I like this?" moments a day. 

OK BUT FUTURE DIARY 

This op is actually so good I stomached four entire episodes of this garbage ass anime.  I know it's an extremely unpopular opinion.  It was over-cooked, and just didn't tickle my gigglybits the way I wanted it to.   Keep in mind I'll drop an anime after one, MAYBE two episodes, so to get through four when I'd already made my decision is extremely rare.  Props to this OP for making me want to come back.

It seems like such a fun watch <3  I'm always up for some gooood cheese xD

It's been dubbed and subbed (although the a couple of the dub voice actors change about halfway through, which isn't a bad thing) :)  It's a mostly fun ride but every now and again the feels hit with a vengeance <3

This is my favourite ending song from it :)

Nobody skips the Noragami OP.  They are killer, and the band is actually just fuckin good all around.  I highly recommend if you're into blaring J-rock in your vehi-kl-i.  <---- I spent longer than I should have attempting to convey the "right" phonetics to a word that already exists.  I have about seventeen, "Why am I like this?" moments a day. 

Hahahahahahahahahhahah seventeen? My entire life is a "Why am I like this?" moment. Also, I didn't know J-rock was a thing before this moment, but now I am enlightened *queue why am I like this moment*

And I enjoyed Future Diary for the plot. I found the main character to be shit tho. That guy had no personality, he reminded me of a lost puppy, which is not something you should be reminded of in a violent and gory anime xD

It's been dubbed and subbed (although the a couple of the dub voice actors change about halfway through, which isn't a bad thing) :)  It's a mostly fun ride but every now and again the feels hit with a vengeance <3

This is my favourite ending song from it :)

Omg I love the vibes I'm getting from the ending :D  I am DEFINITELY watching. And a hit of the feels is never a bad thing. I love drowning in them xD

Hahahahahahahahahhahah seventeen? My entire life is a "Why am I like this?" moment. Also, I didn't know J-rock was a thing before this moment, but now I am enlightened *queue why am I like this moment*

And I enjoyed Future Diary for the plot. I found the main character to be shit tho. That guy had no personality, he reminded me of a lost puppy, which is not something you should be reminded of in a violent and gory anime xD

Omg I love the vibes I'm getting from the ending :D  I am DEFINITELY watching. And a hit of the feels is never a bad thing. I love drowning in them xD

I've converted you~! *cheers* Nah, I'm kidding but it is a shame how many people dismiss the show because it's old or because of the series length :(  It also tends to get overshadowed with Rumiko Takahashi's other works like Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back