Video Games Favorite Zelda game.

(Maybe put that under a spoiler tag? Just in case anyone else hasn't finished Skyward Sword... :P)
But yeah I agree, I definitely did. I was pretty torn up about it since I'd managed to get attached, in spite of my annoyances with her.

Yeah it was really sad. I remember when my friend came over to play Skyward Sword (she didn't own the game so I let her play it at my house), she legitimately cried when Fi essentially 'died' at the end of the game... even though she'd been ranting about how horrible Fi was through the entire game up until that point lol

Yeah it was really sad. I remember when my friend came over to play Skyward Sword (she didn't own the game so I let her play it at my house), she legitimately cried when Fi essentially 'died' at the end of the game... even though she'd been ranting about how horrible Fi was through the entire game up until that point lol

OOooff. Granted,
I almost cried when Midna left the world for "good" in Twilight Princess. (Thanks, Hyrule Warriors...)

Link's Awakening on GBC
Extremely old game, but DAMN is it a good one. I'm SO STOKED that they're remaking it for Switch. I pray they don't change that much because that game was perfection

Ocarina of Time because I basically grew up playing that game.

Runners Up (even though I've never played them): Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild.

Windwaker HD. My first video game ever was the original Windwaker for Gamecube. But when I got a Wii U, I bought the HD version and the improved graphics make it an even better game.

Ok, ok, hear me out. Triforce Heroes on the Nintendo 3DS. For those of you who don't know, the premise of the game is that there is three links, which can either be controlled by bots or other players. It might not be as iconic as the mainline games, but it has the best dungeon crawls in any Zelda by far (Maybe besides Windwaker). As a kid, it was pretty satisfying finding a pair of 2 other idiots who just clicked with you, even though your only means of communication was through the stupid emotes. Also, the soundtrack is pretty banging.

A Link to the Past! With Twilight Princess being very close, if not sharing ALttP's spot in my heart. They also boast two of my favorite soundtracks in the series.
Phantom Hourglass is a runner-up purely for the nostalgic value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back