Video Games Favorite Zelda game.

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
With the release of Breath of the wild and the new shift in zelda I think its a good time to look back on older titles.

Its hard for me to decide but I have to put Ocarina of time as my favorite since it was the first zelda game iv ever played.
But some others I enjoy in order.
2.The legend of Zelda (NES)
3.Breath of the wild
4.A Link to the past
5.Minish Cap (Childhood game as well)
6.Zelda 2 Adventure of Link ( A weird choice but I felt great when I finally beat it, something I wont forget anytime soon)
7. the four Swords. (Took me years to finally play due to the complicated set up.)
I would put some of the other games on the list but its been so long since I last played them I kinda forgot most of them, I should replay them sometime.

So which on was your favorite.

I haven't played the older Zelda's but I have looked at gameplay for the older games and my favorite one I saw was probably Ocarina of Time. Breath of the Wild was the first Zelda game I played and I honestly fell in love with it.

Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess were good. Ocarina of Time is good if you take it as it is: a turning point in the creation of LoZ games. It's good, don't get me wrong, but not as good as it's hyped up to be, considering it didn't really age well. With that said, I always really liked Windwaker. It was childish, yeah, but it added a bit of fresh air to it by changing things up (though it got tedious, but not as tedious as playing wolf Link).

I think maybe Majora's Mask is my favorite, but I like Twilight Princess a lot too. Breath of the Wild is stunning of course, but it's so different from all the other Zelda games, it doesn't really feel like a Zelda game. Wind Waker is fun too, and even though Skyward Sword is maybe lower down on my list, I like some of the plot and character development in it as well as places. In all I just think most of the games are really good.

Also I like your pfp SinOfSloth SinOfSloth , it's neat to see so many Kagerou fans on this site.

I think maybe Majora's Mask is my favorite, but I like Twilight Princess a lot too. Breath of the Wild is stunning of course, but it's so different from all the other Zelda games, it doesn't really feel like a Zelda game. Wind Waker is fun too, and even though Skyward Sword is maybe lower down on my list, I like some of the plot and character development in it as well as places. In all I just think most of the games are really good.

Also I like your pfp SinOfSloth SinOfSloth , it's neat to see so many Kagerou fans on this site.

You just made my day XD

I only ever played and owned Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, which was so cute, I don't get why people brush it aside. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was amazing too, the graphics on the GameCube were amazing and it worked very well. Though it wasn't clear what to do or where to go at times. It was dark and otherwordly and I loved it. Now, after years, I have Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, honestly, I like it a lot. Its new and different (Same premise though, defeat Ganon, save the day) but I think it is stunning, and the use of contrast is superb.

Majora's Mask will always be my favorite. I'm so happy to hear it's other peoples favorite too. You never hear much love for that game and very rarely do I ever hear it being anyone else's favorite.

((The moment no one else actually mentions your fav other than the author.))

My favorite out of every other Zelda game would have to be Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Not only being my childhood Zelda game, I still play it today. It is one of the best Zelda's to me and to this day. Maybe not to others because of the slow leveling system, but honestly, that's kinda why it is my favorite.

Last edited:
((The moment no one else actually mentions your fav other than the author.))

My favorite out of every other Zelda game would have to be Zelda II: Link's Awakening. Not only being my childhood Zelda game, I still play it today. It is one of the best Zelda's to me and to this day. Maybe not to others because of the slow leveling system, but honestly, that's kinda why it is my favorite.
I think you actully mean Zelda II: The adventure of Link.
maxresdefault.jpg

The legend of zelda: Link's awakening was a completely different game for the original game boy while zelda II was for the original NES. I actually beat zelda II this year and have replayed it all the way to the great palace.

For me it is Majora’s Mask hands down. The emotion behind it, the darkness it had was profound. While I didn’t understand the game as easily my first playthrough. Since I was sooo young. As an adult I appreciate it so much more now. The Song of Healing still has my heart to this day. While I love all the Zelda Games and love many of them dearly. Majora’s Mask will probably always be extra special to me.

I wonder if you can tell I might like Zelda.
Anyways, my Top 10:
[10.] Phantom Hourglass
[9.] Twilight Princess
[8.] Spirit Tracks
[7.] Legend of Zelda (NES)
[6.] Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
[5.] Four Swords/Adventure
[4.] Ocarina of Time
[3.] Majora's Mask
[2.] Wind Waker
[1.] Breath of the Wild

(Edit: I keep getting LttP and LA mixed up :/)

Last edited:
Majora's Mask is my favorite, hands down. I love games with melancholic vibes to them, and MM is certainly that. Twilight Princess has that going on for it as well, and while I've been liking the storyline (I haven't finished it yet), some of the gameplay aspects have been hindering my enjoyment of the game. Specifically, the horse combat. I'm playing the Wii version of the game and trying to fight on the back of Epona using a wii controller is seriously giving me a headache.

Wind Waker also has a place in my heart as far as favorites goes. The tone of it contrasts MM completely, but I think that's why I like it so much. I played it after MM and found it very refreshing. I think it's my second favorite Zelda game, though Ocarina of Time is quickly catching up to it. The storyline is great and I love the characters and most of the dungeons. Except for the Water Temple. Fuck that temple.

I haven't played Breath of the Wild yet, but I watched a stream of it, and god, it looks amazing. Makes me want to save up for a switch solely for that game. ;-;

441032-okami-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

Wind Waker is cool too.

Hands down Majoras Mask, I think it's a good sequel of Ocarina. There's a whole lot that goes in in your three days. I've 100% it only once though.

BREATH OF THE WILD i could get lost in that game for hours kjnvfjvn i also love how nintendo is transitioning away from the iconic green tunic. it's a bit of a change, but a smooth one and i think people will get used to it

I think I enjoyed Link to The Past the most because of its art style and how refined and smooth the gameplay felt.

BREATH OF THE WILD i could get lost in that game for hours kjnvfjvn i also love how nintendo is transitioning away from the iconic green tunic. it's a bit of a change, but a smooth one and i think people will get used to it

Well, actually, the green tunic IS in Breath of the Wild. I know what you mean, but just thought I should point that out.

Well, actually, the green tunic IS in Breath of the Wild. I know what you mean, but just thought I should point that out.

lol yeah i know the green tunic's in there. i dont have the motivation to 100% the game and obtain it though it's also at the very end of the game, and the first time you see botw link he's wearing the champion's tunic (unless you count the cloak in the first botw trailer we ever saw)

Majora's Mask will always be my favorite, but Breath of the Wild was a super close second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back