TV & Film Favorite TV Shows

My top five favorite TV shows are Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Doctor Who, Sherlock and Grey's Anatomy.

Despite the top 4 being related to solving Crime, I never got into NCIS or CSI.

1. Bones

2. White Collar

3. Castle

4. Lie to me

5. Big Bang Theory

6. River Monsters

7. How I met your Mother

8. Game of Thrones

9. Duck Dynasty (Because LOL)

10. Ghost Hunters (Taps)

I mainly watch the TV channel Viceland. I have seen all of their series.

My favorite shows are Noisey, States of Undress, VICE Essentials, Huang's World, and Fuck, That's Delicious. It replaced H2. I have yet to find other people who watch it like I do. I guess you could say it's a cult TV thing. My TV is always on that channel. I turn it on for my dog when I leave the house.

ETA: Also Friends. I've seen almost every episode three times.

Last edited by a moderator:
My top 5 list would be:

1. Skins
  2. Doctor Who
  3. Gotham
  4. Walking Dead
  5. Vikings

(I love many more shows but it would be longer than 5; MY ANIME LIST WAS NOT INCLUDED ITS WAY TOO LONG!)

My top shows are mostly genre stuff, and if I had to narrow it down to five all-time favorites they would be there.

1. Warehouse 13

2. Person of Interest

3. The 100

4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

5. Flarrow (yes I mixed The Flash/Arrow cause they take place in a single universe, and also I hate Arrow but also love it, it's complicated)
My top shows are mostly genre stuff, and if I had to narrow it down to five all-time favorites they would be there.

1. Warehouse 13

2. Person of Interest

3. The 100

4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

5. Flarrow (yes I mixed The Flash/Arrow cause they take place in a single universe, and also I hate Arrow but also love it, it's complicated)

Love Warehouse 13, also Buffy - Willow Tara - fanfic from AO3 ff. New to RP thought it would improve writing.

Another show that I’m watching and is quickly becoming a favorite is Lark Rise To Candleford. It’s a period drama based on the works of Flora Thompson. A fantastic show!

Lots of Netflix shows in here, but mine are Jeopardy, The Great British Baking Show, Psych, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Umbrella Academy, and Parks and Rec.

i'm a big fan lately of stupid tv like it's always sunny in philadelphia, and then witty shows like will & grace!

I’m just gonna list all the shows I can think of that I enjoy:
Futurama
The Simpsons
MacGyver (old and new)
Umbrella Academy
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 and the original Star Blazers
The Office
All iterations of Star Trek (though I’m iffy on Discovery)
Space 1999
The Resident

And I’ll probably add more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back