Food favorite snack?

Sometimes, you can't be assed to make yourself a whole meal, so you compromise on filling a bowl or a plate with something easy.
Personally? I like melting cheese over a plate of pretzels. I call it... Pretzachos

Hmmm...it depends on my mood. Most of the time when I go for a snack it’s something unhealthy and full of carbs, but lately I’ve been snacking on berries and stuff

Another edamame fan??? : o nice

Kettle chips are my absolute favorite,, salt and vinegar is also a fav

Favorite snack is a baked potatoe I don't really know if that counts but I don't really eat junk food as I kid whenever I was sad my mom would make a baked potatoe and fill it to the brim with cheese bits of ham and ranch and it would bring me right back now there my comfort food

easily found: seaweed xd i'm addicted to it. either that or sunflower seeds.
"rarer": jammie dodgers. my dad would make his own version when i was younger and whenever i find them i get so happy.

Oh, man, edamame is good but I don't have it often enough to consider it a favorite snack. I am down to inhale an entire bag of Takis any time of the day. Also love those nice $1 tuna packs with some mayonnaise and relish if I'm feeling extra inspired.

Anything with pasta.. literally anything ^_^

Spinach dip. It's sort of healthy and tastes good, so win-win. (At least it would be healthy if I didn't drown it in cheese...)

A favorite snack.... When I can get them, Ranch Wheat Thins. Any other time, anything chocolate.

I'm currently obsessed with the vanilla wafers that have frosting in between the wafers. Definitely not the healthiest snack option out there lol.

...Dill pickle potato chips. Lays kind. I usually won’t lean towards the name brand if the off one tastes just as good, but no other chip brand has even attempted non kettle versions of this delicious potato ambrosia, and the kettle chips aren’t the kind of flavor I’m looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back