Chitchat Favorite singer/band lately?

I've been listening to a bunch of Coldplay recently; specifically their X & Y album. Not really sure what got me back into listening to them; probably me not wanting to use up too much cellular data when I use Spotify.

Phillip Phillips has some creative and inspirational songs. Check him out as he sorta' falls into the genres you've mentioned.

I'll listen to most anyone and anything, but lately I've been gravitating to Miike Snow, Stromae, and Studio Killers.

Oh man..it's so variable

Indie - Low Roar, Manchester Orchestra
Alternative - Muse
Rock - Avenged Sevenfold
Metal - As I Lay Dying
"Country" - Sam Hunt, Florida Georgia Line
Pop - Justin Timberlake
Rap - xxxtentacion's new cd

All of this, and way more, on a daily basis ?

I have a few bands and singers, I'm in love with right now.

1. (G)-Idle - LATATA
2. TAEMIN (SHINEE) - Thirsty
3. The Veronicas - Cruel
4. Hilary Duff - Sparks
5. John Williams - Harry Potter And the Prisoner of Azkaban (Original Motion Picture Score)
6. Double Trouble - John Williams
7. The Veronicas - On Your Side
8. Nicki Minaj - Chun-Li
9. Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz
10. f(x) - Rum Pum, Pum, Pum
11. Girls' Generation (SNSD-OT8) - All Night
12. Girls' Generation (SNSD-OT9) - Tinkerbell
13. DJ HYO (SNSD) - Sober (Korean Version)
14. Rihanna - We Found Love
15. 4MINUTE - First
16. 4MINUTE - Heart To Heart (Japanese Version)
17. Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
18. Demi Lovato - This Is Me (Camp Rock)
19. Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie
20. High School Musical 2 Cast - What Time Is It
21. Chelsea Staub - Fabulous (Bratz Movie)
22. Ayumi Hamasaki - STEP you
23. Ayumi Hamasaki - Rule
24. Ayumi Hamasaki - Sparkle
25. Ayumi Hamasaki - BALLAD
26. Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World
27. Lisa - My Soul, Your Beats!
28. Red Velvet - Ice Cream Cake

I like a lot of different music, so I recommend every song listed. But whatever songs, you're drawn to, I recommend looking them up on YouTube! I hope I'm not the only K-Pop and J-Pop fan here, lolzness! :)

I'm not a fan of symphonic metal, but I was introduced to Circus Maximus and Ancient Bards recently. I've played them nonstop over the last week or so.

Been big on Jack Stauber lately. Check him out. The feel of his newest album, HiLo, I can only describe as "hanging out alone wasted out of your mind in 2006 at 3am in your basement with a record player, a mishmash of nice records and a CRT TV tuned to Treehouse playing endless Ants In Your Pants reruns because there's nothing else good on."

Kinda specific, I know. But it's pretty good.

Shireen ~ Matriarch.
Fell in love with Annike Shireen watching Castlefest youtube videos, and I got the Matriarch CD and download!

"God, where is your Woman?
One day you decided the world was ruled by men
The Son and the Father, but where is the Mother?"

~ ~ ~

I'm not a fan of symphonic metal, but I was introduced to Circus Maximus and Ancient Bards recently. I've played them nonstop over the last week or so.

Love Ancient Bards! Have you heard of Storm Seeker?

~ ~ ~

Last edited:
honestly as much as he plays at my work i cannot get sick of post malone. just his beats and rhythms and melodies make me so happy! i always sing/rap along.

If you're into rap rock or party songs Hollywood Undead is for sure a group you should check out. They have a great mix of upbeat party songs and nice real songs.

Lately I've been into Love. They're a great band who don't get anywhere near as much recognition as they should. I very much recommend their album Forever Changes if you're interested in something a bit psychedelic.

Tom Grennan and The Front Bottoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back