Chitchat Favorite movie and why?

Schindlers List - its ugly yet beautiful, heartwrenching yet brings hope, horrific and haunting in it's beauty. Words cannot describe Schindler's List.

Finding Nemo

• Great message
  • Relateable
  • A nice step away from the "terrible/idiotic/abusive" father trope we see in DROVES in entertainment, especially in its time of release
  • Every character is likable
  • Funny without being forced
  • Heartwarming

Hmm, I'd go with Blade Runner 2049. A number of reasons: I love the aesthetic; the neon lights and electronic sound. I'm a big Nicolas Winding Refn fan, who has a somewhat similar style, so it caught my attention. I appreciate the world building that went into the franchise, I love Ryan Gosling, my second favorite movie was Drive, and I have the Scorpion jacket and some racing gloves from the movie.

Dead Poets Society. I relate a lot to Todd and his anxiety. Having social anxiety myself, school was always difficult for me. My relief usually came through understanding teachers that believed in me and my capabilities. Not surprisingly, most of them were my English teachers. So, this movie kinda hits home for me. Not to mention, Robin Williams was a phenomenal actor. He made that movie beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back